Who's your favourite Smug villager?

daisyville

Bells
To be honest, because I've recreated my town so many times, and they only last for like a day, (the most they lasted for was a week) I can't really say anything. But in my very first town, I had beardo, and he was such a sweetheart to me. I was so sad when after I had like 10 villagers he said he was moving away.

Chadder, O'Hare, Ken, Klaus, Jacques and Marshal

Forgot about Henry ;--;

Last edited:
Julian. Some may say he's overrated, but he's one of my favorite villagers of all time. He's just too fabulous!

Well, not the most original I'm sure, but I adore marshal and Julian almost equally. I guess marshal would come out on top since I've had him much longer. I love his relaxed house interior and he is constantly sending me letters and visiting me. I have so many photos on him that I have no idea what to do with them all....and when I came back from taking a months break he was worried he had upset me. I was so pleased to see him :)

I can't decide between Eugene, Ed, and Lucha. They're all so great.

I like the smug personality, so I'm fond of all of the ones I've met/got (have several towns).
Of the ones I've got Hippeux is the definite favourite, he's been very sweet.
Of the ones I've never got to meet & would like to have: Julian & Pietro.

I know I said marshal as my favourite, but I just wanted to give a mention to Lopez as well....
I loved that guy, we were neighbours and the best of friends when he lived in my town. He was an original dreamie but it was just time to let him go....may get him back in the future if I can ever part with Julian or marshal

Back