• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's the First Villager You Met of Using the Nook Mile's Ticket?

Paula! She was an area i couldn't reach though :(

Oof. I better get the ladder quick, if I encountered Boris but he was up on a ledge that would be so annoying.

I just noticed on my island with Winnie, it looks like I'd need the vaulting pole to reach her but there was actually a passageway at the back of the island (behind the higher tiers) to go around and talk to her. So keep an eye out for things like that.

Last edited:
My first one was Flurry and then the new wolf Audie!! I invited them both to live on my island because they're both really cute!!

Wow how did this game know I needed a dragon in my town? I got Drago on my first trip and I’m super happy. Can’t wait to see who I meet later.

I’ve visited four times on my second day of the game (mainly to collect iron ore tbh). First was Sandy, an ostrich who I think is one of the older returning villagers (I don’t recognise her), I invited her as I like her design. Second was Apple the Hamster, I also invited her although I don’t think she’ll stay for too long as she’s not my favourite. Third was Broccolo, nope. Fourth was Beau - I’ve had him before in New Leaf and really like him, so I invited him. Again, I don’t think he’ll be permanent (I’m trying to have different villagers this time around) but he can stay for a while.

Sprinkle!!! She’s not a dreamie but I still invited her cause she’s cute and I don’t want to waste my miles. For my next tour for the normal villager I about died when I saw Molly. Aaaaggghhh!!! Couldn’t believe my luck I wanted to cry. Invited her right away and she’s so happy she cried asking if I was serious. OMG that cutie. My heart literally skipped a beat. This is the feeling I love about the randomness of Animal Crossing. :)

I met Ava. I'm not a huge fan of the hen villagers (though I don't really know why) so I didn't invite her.

Nan, and I love her! She's so cute. Though I do 100% want to meet Sherb, Audie and Molly one day... They're my top 3 for now!

First one was Drake. Wasn't really feeling it so I grinded for two more tickets:
Second one was Bubbles. Even worse.
Third one was Bluebear. Yeah, she's fine.
Since she is the only one I invited, I wonder who will move in alongside her tomorrow. I suppose, they'll be random.
Hoping it isn't Beardo or Gaston (or both. Yuck.)

audie was the first villager i met ! i invited her to my island, she's so cute! i've also met gayle and pudge but i didn't invite them.

the two other random villagers i have moving in are nana and hornsby (who i had no idea existed and his name makes him sound ugly but he's sort of cute!)

Last edited:
I had Benedict. For some reason I thought he was a jock villager, so I didn't invite him. Turns out he's actually lazy, but it'll be okay.

First I met was Biskit. While I didn't meet Audie, she was one of the first 3 villagers moving in on my island, so I'm still getting her. :)

I got Marina! She's so adorable. :) I really want the new cat. We'll see.

I don't want to invite too many until I can access the ledges and have a bridge.

Back