• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Mathilda and then Pietro and I run screaming both times :rolleyes:

But today I had Bam and he is so cute I coudn't resist to invite him ! Already have a jock villager (Boone) but I hope he'll leave soon.

I even didn't know a camper could agree to move in without playing rock paper scissors...(maybe because I have 8 villagers atm ?)

I had Erik in my campsite the other day, but I passed on him. I'm really hoping to get Patty, Gala and Bangle via campsite... eventually.

I have Merengue. Of course, the one time my village is full she finally shows up.
(Facepalm)

Last edited:
I have Aurora. She's moving in but I invited someone else earlier today so either could show up... I have nine villagers.

Last edited:
I hear that you can only move in one villager at a time and that the most recently invited villager overwrites any others you try to move in as they're now the villager coming to town soon. I don't have any personal experience with but I hope the other villager isn't someone you really, really wanted as going by this info Aurora will be your newest resident. :eek:

The camper of the day is Nana the normal monkey! She's cute and I love how she does the town tune! :blush:

Also I don't remember what song she's listening to in her tent but it's a really fun tune that fits her I think!

Last edited:
There is this creepy green pig with glasses and a bandage on the back of his head. I'm not sure what his name is but I didn't even want to talk to him cause I don't want him in my town

2015-08-05 00.30.45.jpg
Sorry everybody, but my town is full.

I had Goldie and I'm just "why are you doing this to me???????" I love Goldie so much and I've been wanting her for so long but she decides to camp when I had a full town. So typical.

Genji was in my campsite today and he's a dreamie of mine, but it just so happened that I had a full village...and one villager was moving today. :(

I have no-one today, but my most recent was Merengue. At first I convinced her to move because I thought I could trade her for another popular villager that I wanted, like Marshal or Fang, but I've fast grown in love with her. >w< She's one of my dreamies now, and she's not going anywhere!
How often do you get a villager in the campsite? I've been playing for almost a year now, and I've probably had the campsite for at least half of that, and I only remember four campers. >_< To begin with I didn't understand that the campsite was actually functional, and before I saw the tents and had only seen it empty, I thought it was ugly and didn't want it in my town. I could've prevented so many horrible villagers...

I got this girl dog villager in my campsite right now. I'm not sure what her name is because I didn't even want to talk to her, but she is a white dog with black spots on her. She looks like a snooty type of character by the way her eyes look.

Back