• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's In Your Campsite?

So I have a list of my non T5 campers
Lucky
Peanut
Bluebear
Rudy
Genji
Agnes
Muffy
Eugene
Static
Chevre
Apple
Cube
Agent S
Colton
Dotty
Lolly
Mitzi
Jacques
Fauna
Roald
Lobo
Diana
Zell
Margie
Whitney
Hamlet
Bam
27/72 are not T5. I think that's average

I have way too many snooty villagers for my liking (1 or 2 would be plenty) and the snooty cat Olivia is in the tent today. Yayyy.

Camofrog <3
I got him to move to Wakeport, and I sorta almost wanna keep him ;__; why does he gotta be so cute >:

Kiki! I finally got someone I wanted after resetting for about 2 hours. It was my first time plot resetting as well :p

I think I got Julian, Phoebe, Jitters, Olivia, Walker, Frita, and one other female bird I forgot before.

I didn't get Julian to move in because I didn't realize how popular he is (and his interior house looks nice! T_T) and I figured I already have a horse (Annalise) and a Smug (Henry). I made a mistake.

I wanted Phoebe to move in to my town, but I was unable to because I didn't realize I reach the 10 villager mark due to a streetpassed villager (which was Kid Cat :D).

The only villager I moved her in was Olivia.

Filbert is in my campsite today!
It's my 4th squirrel but he looked kinda cute so I said yes to have him over :(
But a villager is moving soon so it should be okay in case I have a (better) new camper around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Costeau is camping today. I think his little mustache is cute.

I have Cousteau in my town haha, he's cute but he always talks about sports! ...

Last 9: could only get 1

Fauna, Sterling, Mitzi, Chief, Beau, Elmer, Roald and Chevre.

I really wanted Roald, Fauna and Beau but I went with chief

When I was plot resetting Vesta I saw Maple (first normal ever and starting normal in ACPG aww!), Cherry, and Muffy. :blush:

Ah the pain of liking too many villagers and not enough spaces. :(

Back