• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Cube! I've been having a real run of lazies lately *rubs hands together greedily* He's cute, probably my favorite penguin besides Roald. He's still gonna have to give up the bells though. :U

Apple is in my campsite and OHMIGOSH SHE IS SO CUTE I'M GONNA FAINT ?0?
I want her, I need her, why is she in the campsite in my main town! I have to adopt her in my second town.

Cube! I've been having a real run of lazies lately *rubs hands together greedily* He's cute, probably my favorite penguin besides Roald. He's still gonna have to give up the bells though. :U
I just had Cube in my campsite today, too! Didn't need another lazy villager in town right now, but I probably would've asked him to move in if Erik weren't here.

Eloise! Since Mallary moved out I've been missing having a snooty so I tried to get her to move in but wasn't successful :c

Edit: Oh wait, just realized you can try multiple times to get the camper to move in XD Well guess who just convinced Eloise to move in!

Last edited:
Puck. I was campsite resetting for Diana, but I gave up and started out with my mayor. I looked at the campsite and there was a tent, I looked inside hoping it was Diana but it was Puck. Its ok though he is cool but don't want.

Lucky :( Guess who got a random streetpass move-in the day before yesterday? And so I had 9, now I have 10. *sigh* Wish we could let other people take our campers.

whitney. she's pretty cool, i'm not a huge fan of her music and her house is just alright but i adore wolves so i basically have to ask her to live in 307H.

Some of my friends. We chose to sleep out for the night and bought this awesome tent that has rooms. We had a barbeque too. Was fun :)

Back