• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who were your original 5 starter villagers?

Quahog - Lyman, Hopper, Agent S, Goldie & Pancetti

Celadon - Freya, Scoot, Peanut, Monty & Lucky

My five were Fauna, Agent S, Pudge, Francine, and T-Bone. The latter two were given to my friend, the former two remain in my town even today.

My very first five before I did a reset were Coach, Lucy, Willow, Deli, and Lobo. Or, if I made a mistake, I know I had Apple quickly, so she may have been before one of the others. But I remember Deli for sure because he was the first one Isabelle told me to talk to.

Last edited:
Mine were Bertha, Cyrano, Walker, Kitty, and Peggy. The only two I actually liked were Walker and Kitty, but they're all long gone now ;-;

If I recall correctly:
Pango
Alfonso
Butch
Genji
Jambette? (I don't remember if she was a move in or original...)

I don't remember all of them in Cosmos, but I think it was: Vic, Drift, Filbert, Molly, and...Tiffany maybe? I still have Vic, Filbert, and Molly ^^ They're definitely all staying forever.

And in Jupiter it was: Mac, Lobo, Deena, Winnie, and Mathilda. And Lobo, Winnie, and Mathilda still live there for now. I intend on keeping Lobo forever but I'm not sure about the other two, though Mathilda seems like the mom of the town so I do really like her ^^

Wolfgang, Bluebear, Celia, Keaton and Frobert. I still have Wolfgang and Bluebear and all the others moved. I miss Frobert every day :(

Teddy, Harry, Pancetti, Tabby & Joey. Teddy's moving tomorrow, Pancetti's still in town & the rest have all gone. I didn't even get Harry & Tabby's pictures :c

Currently in Macaron, mine were Angus, Dotty, Beau, Rudy, and Flurry. I still have all of them, but I'm going to keep Flurry because she's a dream villager.

Jacques, Snake, Lucky, Monique, and...either Peggy or Whitney, I can't remember which was there first.

I kinda wish I kept Lucky, Whitney, and Snake, now that I think about it. :p

I had Margie, Peggy, Knox, Derwin, and Roald. I didn't like Margie or Peggy, and I really like Knox and Derwin a lot, but not enough to keep. Roald quickly became my favorite! Lucha was sixth, and I'm not sure I would've ever thought of liking him if he hadn't moved in.

Mine were Mac, Poppy, Mallary, Gruff, and Anicotti. Poppy is the last one I have left, but I kept Gruff and Mac for a pretty long time too since I grew to really like them c: Anicotti and Mallary always kind of got on my nerves >__>

My first ever town was Pate, Soleil, Savannah, Del and Ozzie (signature is inaccurate) and I think the next five were Mint, Poncho, Renee, Klaus and Lionel.

In my new town, my starters are Walker, Aurora, Chrissy, Coach and Friga, I've only had one villager naturally move-in, which was Marshal, and Frita just put her land down today.

Rosemary:
Ankha, Kid Cat, Wendy, Jambette & Apollo

Macaron:
Chrissy, Sparro, Daisy, Friga, & Hamphrey.

The original five in Callobee:

Tom, Merengue, Tangy, Astrid, Mott <--the only villager who NEVER pings or show any intention to move =__=

Dear Mott, Iif you are reading this, please go patrol / train your muscles elsewhere.

Love from your ladybro.

Back