• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who was your Valentine?

I would actually bet money that it will be Marshal, he doesn't leave me alone :/

its valentines day today from where i live. i found out that antonio has sent me a letter for valentines day along with a chocolate heart attached to it. it makes sense for antonio to send a letter because i talk to him a lot, haha. but im also pretty glad that he has sent me a letter because he is pretty much my favourite villager in my town.

Last edited:
I've yet to get him in my town, but next Valentine's Day, I want it to be Poncho! He's so adorable. I had him in my first town and I loved him to bits! :)

I'm a girl so that why I say octavian

But I think it's savannah she comes to my house every single day I'm decorating she has given me her pic 1 time and not yet the other she speak with me always and has never ask me to move she sends me a lot of letters

But I think it's savannah she comes to my house every single day I'm decorating she has given me her pic 1 time and not yet the other she speak with me always and has never ask me to move she sends me a lot of letters

You'll get a gift from a male villager if your mayor is female and vice versa. So Savannah won't be sending you a Valentine's gift.

I think it would be Kiki, or maybe Patty, and I 'd like both or them.

I think it would be neat to get a Valentine from someone of the same gender (besides Isabelle and your mom). I wouldn't mind getting one from Astrid, heh. But, unforinately, I think you can only get Valentines from opposite gender villagers.

I still think it's going to be Rooney because he's already sent me letters out of the blue. <3

Every year I get one from Stitches, but I keep hoping it's Fang. Although, I never do mind when I see it's from Stitches.

One of the cute female horses, dogs or cows. The 3 gassy animals. (There are list of animals that fart the most and horses, dogs, and cows are on that list)

My character's a male with much more close male friends and there's only two girls in my town lol. I guess it's going to be Queen Ankha because she lived longer than Victoria.
I wish I could play as a matchmaker though :^p

EDIT: Told ya guys, it's Ankha. Shame that I'll be getting rid of her this week.

Last edited:
My friendship levels are high with all my villagers.
It's usually Iggly who lives next to me but this year I got stuck with Ed.
Two days in a row he wanted me to visit his house. I also forgot to write letters to my favorite villager a week leading up to the Valentine Day or my birthday.

Last edited:
i really hope it's ankha or rudy but i'm not betting too much on the latter since he's recent to my town

I think it would be neat to get a Valentine from someone of the same gender (besides Isabelle and your mom). I wouldn't mind getting one from Astrid, heh. But, unforinately, I think you can only get Valentines from opposite gender villagers.

I still think it's going to be Rooney because he's already sent me letters out of the blue. <3

then why I had my first town before I erased it
I had a valentine letter from aurora.....
I don't have back then in that time no male villager

- - - Post Merge - - -

All my girls in the first town were

Aurora
Bree
Astrid
Kitt
Tammy
Carmen
Naomi
Whitney
Purrl

And aurora was my best friend and she was the one who send me letter

Last year it was Julian and he wanted to come over to my house, I thought it was super sweet. This year, I'm hoping it will be Wolfgang or Chief. I've been talking to them like crazy.

I had my fingers crossed it would be Roald, and I got my wish. He sent me a chocolate heart and this letter about how rivals can exchange hearts.

then why I had my first town before I erased it
I had a valentine letter from aurora.....
I don't have back then in that time no male villager

- - - Post Merge - - -

All my girls in the first town were

Aurora
Bree
Astrid
Kitt
Tammy
Carmen
Naomi
Whitney
Purrl

And aurora was my best friend and she was the one who send me letter
I don't know. Are you sure it wasn't on a male file?

Back