• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who was that villager you hated that just wouldn't leave?

one. word.
cyrano.
i swear to god this idiot won't leave my city folk town. he's so ugly and he's always bothering me and scaring off bugs and just pesters me constantly asking me to buy crap from him and bring him stuff. he still hasn't left as of right now and it's annoying the living hell out of me.

gloria for me right now... she plopped her house down right where i want to build my park because i forgot to plot reset that day

Rasher, He moved in a few days ago, I don't like him so much, I just want him gone I don't want this cranky pig in my town, it does not fit with my theme

Bubbles. She's literally banned in my town. I had 9 villagers and I was saving my tenth spot for Merengue because I finally cycled through 16 villagers to get her back. I was so excited to get her back so all I had to do was wait for someone to put her up for adoption. Of course, I did some other trades and without me realising, Bubbles moved in from someone's void. Not only did she ruin my path, killed my garden that I was growing for Merengue. It took a good three in game months to get her to move out.

So, so, sooo many. First there was Graham, who was not only annoying, as he constantly pestered me with errands, but he also moved in on top of my first perfect apple tree, leaving me with zero perfect apples. Then there was Rocket who moved in on a really good spot, but was ugly as... well a gorilla, and wouldn't stop pinging me to ask for a new catchphrase every freaking day. Finally there was Grizzly, who is alright as far as villagers go, but he moved in right smack dab in the middle of the path I run every morning from Re-Tail to downtown. It took me 4 months to finally get rid of Graham, and Rocket and Grizzly are still in my town.

In my old town, Harry sat himself right in front of my bridge, and right on top of my path, while knocking out about 4 of my fruit trees in the process, and it took weeks for him to move out. I've forgiven him since then, though c:

* imo it was probably Coach. i couldn't stand him. But he just would not go away. i gotta say, He made me mad. So, who was that villager to you? ;)
You want to fight me, tough guy? I'll have you know Coach is one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Hazel. It took months for her to move and on top of that, the first time she pinged me to move and I agreed, she changed her mind and said we needed to build our friendship. Thank god she's gone now.

OMG ME TOO! I can completely emphasise with you! :mad: She was the worst ~

Carmen and Genji. Carmen was directly where my cafe was supposed to be and Genji plotted few blocks from where my other house was going to be, as a result I placed my house where I didn't quite agree with and am planning to relocate it, but In order to do so I need marshals card because he as well as punchy are were I want it, pretty much there switching placing, my house is on the bottom of my other villager district and I want to be on the top of it. which sucks because I invested millions in that character. Thankfully carmen is gone and Genji on his way.

I hate Maelle, she doesn't want to move and I have at least tt through 4 months and she's still here. She lives next to me and that's no bueno.

Frank. In my old town, I had 9/10 of my dreamies, and I was waiting for my last one to move into my cycling town so I could transfer them over. I was doing some trades, and I forgot that I had an open space. I was horrified when I started my town one day and a plot for Frank showed up. He had come into my town from someone's void, and omg he was hideous. I had to move out one of my dreamies to get him out since he was the 10th villager and do the 16 villager cycle...needless to say, I still hate that ugly eagle.

Punchy. He moved in from my friend's town and I hated that ugly cat. He stayed in my town for like 2 months despite my excessive (but careful) time traveling. He finally left but I have never been so glad to see a villager leave.

Queenie. She decided Not to move twice after saying that she was , and I just grew to dislike her then.

That Cranberry bear... I don't know why but it wasn't love at first sight and I think he (she?) is never going!!

Elvis. Didn't like his looks or his attitude. To top it off, TWICE, the rotten bas... pinged me to move and when I said OK, he changed his mind. Guess I seemed too glad to be rid of him. Thankfully, Amiibo cards to the rescue and the son...is history.

gloria. & just any smug villager that i disliked, sometimes they'd stay because they want to have a better relationship

Peanut and Shari were one of the most annoying villagers that took forever to leave because I was still learning the game so I didn't understand fully how to get rid of them. It felt like centuries. Until I adopted Ankha and I tried to make her move out. Then I finally understood what centuries felt like. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FULL ON DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. What I didn't know is she was my 10th villager which is why she didn't want to go.

How could you hate Shari? She so pretty and awesome.

I hated Cousteau, Genji and Beardo. Beardo did start to grow on me at the end, but the other two were void move ins and i despised them till the end lmao

Back