• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who was on your Nook Miles Ticket island?

Midge. Luckily, I waited until after getting the pole to use a Nook Miles Ticket, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to reach her.

Sydney & Apple :) Adore them both, so of course they’re coming! Will go on another tour later today, maybe i’ll find my third friend

Apple, Flurry, and Bea. And my own native fruit all 3 times! I didn’t invite.

Kiki. I snatched her up cause I figured she's semi popular with people, when she moves out. Also want more life on my island for the time being.

I've been to a couple islands so far:
Stu (did not invite)
Pango (did not invite, Antonio is a starter of mine, didn't want another anteater)
Celia (invited)
Deli (invited)
Tabby (obviously did not invite)
and Victoria (invited)

Sherb! One of the new ones!!! He’s so cute! He just moved in today!

I only recognized Erik. Have no clue who the other folks were (I went three times).

I got Marina on my first tour and invited her right away! On my second tour I saw Pinky, but did not invite her.

Last edited:
I found a pink frog named Puddles telling me about how she wanted to be a pop star LMAO

My free island had Mitzy and my second had one of my dreamies, Winnie! Hopefully she moves in!

Back