Who keeps digging up my (and my bro's) trees!?

Tennis=Life

Bells
Please say who did it, because now 8 trees have been ran over and dug up! If you have been doing that please stop, or I will take you off of my friends list.

I have an Idea take off you friends codes one by one and you might figure out who been cutting your and your bros trees

Nope, it wasn't me. I think I've only visited your town once...

But who visits you often enough to do that?

It wasn't my bro...he is the one who saw first...and it wasn't me, um...storm, justin, zf, bul, bob (once came), are the ones who have come to my town. and I don't think any of them did it, so who did?

the only thing i've taken from your town is... wait... i haven't taken anything from your town.... or even been there for that manner. >_>

Oh, yeah, you came once...who else? Hmmmm. I don't know, so I can't do anything about the trees anymore. I just need to prevent people from doing it agian.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh, yeah, you came once...who else? Hmmmm. I don't know, so I can't do anything about the trees anymore. I just need to prevent people from doing it agian.
uhh, no, i've never been to your town...

:p

i was going to come once, but you had to go.

and a lost tree or 4... you'll live...

if you go off to eat, then come back missing every tree, and your guests, thats a problem...

I am very disappointed that someone from TBT would dig up 6 of my baby trees! One of you probably thought this would be funny, but guess what...
I'm in desperate need of money, because I am one of the few people donating to help TBTS start-up.

Due to whoever did this, I will now only be allowing 1 person other than myself in my town at once, unless someone confesses to their act of stupidity.

:no: :no: :no:

Back