Who Is Your Least Favorite Villager In Your Town

Buck :[ I thought I'd like him but... maybe Jock personalities just aren't for me? (then again, I said the same thing of Normal types, and now I love Eunice and Vesta to death)

Pietro, Lopez and Lyman. The only reason I brought them in was to do the 16 cycle to get my baby Stitches back.

SHEEELLDOOOON

Been trying to move him out for ages and fff if he had pinged when Rodeo pinged twice in a row before I could've had my 10th slot open for Whitney in my camp at the moment. @___@; itsok I like Fang better!.........../crushing remorse i blame Sheldon so bad he's blocking out the place where I want to build cafe too

Currently, Mac.
He's been around since the beginning and he's actually kind of amusing, but after months and months of seeing him I'm getting seriously sick of his face >__>

In my alt town my least favorite is Peewee, ugh. Get oooouuuutttt.

I don't hate either Mint or Camofrog, but if either of them decided to move out, I wouldn't stop them.

Merengue.
I love Merengue, she's a sweetheart. But she's in the worst place ever since I didn't expect her to move in (I got her from someone's wifi pool). I just want her picture so that she can leave.

It was Vic till he moved out.
Since I'm still cycling, I have yet to get Pippy out..
Ah pippy...why did you move INFRONT of my house...ONTOP of my path...AND IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE VIC WAS WHICH WAS WHY I HATED HIM SO MUCH. JDIWHSUICWIUDHA
:(

At this point, probably Tammy. I need a new uchi, lol. I've had her for over half a year.

In my first town, possibly getting rid of Kitty, and in my second town I want Butch to move out

Last edited:
Back