• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who is your favourite villager of all time?

Probably Midge. The first time I ever played AC, on the GC, Midge was in my town. She was the only villager I ever talked to, and she became my best friend in the game. Sadly, my brother made a new town because he got bored, and Midge was gone. But, when I played CF for the first time, Midge was one of my starting villagers. I still loved her death, and we were best friends again. She's still in my City Folk town, and now I have her in New Leaf thanks to a very generous TBT user. <3

So, yeah, Midge is my favorite villager. Design-wise, Kabuki takes the cake, though. Also, I just restarted the GC game for the fun of it, and Midge moved in today. :D

I really, honest, cannot choose between Julian, Diana and Fauna. They are my all-time, mega favorite dreamies.

Winnie, and Klaus, Klaus is so sweet, he sends me love letters and cute little gifts and says the sweetest things :blush:

Among some of my favorites are Cube, Alfonso, Bob, Rosie, Ace, Grizzly, and Pinky.

Last edited:
Julian.
As weird as this seems, he actually sent me something darn close to a love letter right after I had a terrible breakup with someone really close to me, even though Julian often walks around with Diana and I shipped them until Fang came along and basically took Diana from Julian.
Guess what was in the present attached to the letter?

A natty tee.

mine would have to be chester ~
we're both leos and lazy hehehe :D

plus he's such a stank faced cutie i just love him ; v ;

Sorry for being mainstream, but nothing beats Julian in my eyes <3 he's just so perfect.

Though I'm also very fond of Knox and Victoria (most underrated chara EVER)

Hmm, out of the villagers I've had in my town I liked Ankha and Cally the most.

Mine's Punchy!

This February we adopted a black and white kitten, and I named him after Punchy. :blush:

Back