• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who is your favourite uchi?

Who's your favourite uchi?

• Total voters
My favourite is Fuchsia and she is the uchi in my town, there?s lots of cool uchi villagers and I almost like all of them:)

Uchi are my favourite villagers...I went with Deirdre since she was the first one I got, but I also like Mira and Muffy!

i like the uchi personality a lot, but most of the uchi designs are just awful.
mira is my favorite though, hands down. she's a superhero bunny, what more do you need?​

Tammy is my favorite.

though I think a lot of uchi villagers are cute. Hazel, Diva, and Canberra especially, I think they are all so cute. and also Frita.

My favorite is Frita.

I also like Tammy, Phoebe, Mira and Muffy

Voted for Cherry because she's my only uchi villager and one of only 3 current villagers I love.

Appearance-wise, I honestly don't like most of them. Flo has been my friend for a while so I like her, and in terms of cuteness, Tammy wins. I think I may try to get her in my main town actually.

Last edited:
Phoebe is my favourite because a phoenix in my town us too cool and fits my magical/fantasy kinda theme going on. Muffy is a close second, I have them both in my town.

Muffy! She's shown up in two of my towns without streetpass and the like. It's like I have some kind of Muffy magnet. She placed her lovely house in such a good spot this time, too.

Back