Who is your favourite Peppy villager?

daisyville

Bells
I don't really have a favourite but I have had rosie, chrissy and cookie in the past and they were such sweethearts. But its so annoying when they say "OHMIGOSH! have you been cloned? I hope im friends with all of you!!"

I like many peppies but as stated above, their dialogue can get really annoying. I love Ruby, Flora, Sprinkle and Bianca.

Honestly don't like the peppies. But I guess I'll go with Tangy, since she's special to me

I absolutely love peppies! My favorite would have to be Merry, but Dotty, Bunnie, and Tangy are adorable as well!

8Q7M0mk.jpg
Tutu....yeah.

I have so many of them! Ugh! I'd have to go with Pippy. She's my favorite Peppy Pippy. lol. What I like most about her is she doesn't look like a typical peppy villager, she has a tomboy persona. Then she talks and you're like, "WHAT? o_O?" She's awesome!

I really love them a lot <3 They are my favorite personality.. Tangy and Bunnie are my favorite :)

My favorite Peppy villager is Flora due to her unique flamingo design.

I also like Bella, Cheri, Sprinkle, Tammi, and Victoria. Peppy is probably my least favorite of all of the personalities, but these villagers keep me from writing off the whole personality entirely.

I haven't found too many peppy' s I'm fond of. And the dialogue always seems to get to me in the end, however much I may like them. At the moment, my favourite is cookie, she's very cute. I never thought I'd keep her for long but she's changed my mind. Having said that, she's not a dreamie. So at some point she may or may not move for somebody else. But she is adorable with those puppy eyes, her house isn't too exciting but it's certainly not ugly and I'm always pleased to see her (she's my neighbour) :)

My favorite is Miss Tutu. She's been with me since the release of the game. For awhile there was a Princess and Sweets Bed in her house. Yes I do spoil her.
2nd would be Bluebear that I adopted this year. She's very cute.

I like Bella a lot! :)
It's kind of weird because I don't really like peppies, and I don't really like the mice either. Yet somehow Bella is my number one dreamie. :)

Carmen and Wendy are two of my all time favorite AC villagers. Ruby is also pretty cool.

Bunnie, she's very sweet to me

(also Penelope because if you pair her with Pashmina you got Hamtaro :3 )

Back