Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

Markiplier definitely. I also watch jacksepticeye, cryotic, game grumps depending on the games

James Rolfe aka the Angry Video Game Nerd. The name of his channel si Cinemassacre.

He is pretty much the original youtube gamer and the onyl one I truly care about. never cared about JonTron, pewdiepie and the likes.

brutalmoose

his videos are hilarious but mostly i like him because his streams are so calming when i'm anxious. also i'm here to support my fellow gaymers

i don't really follow any specific youtubers much, however i do enjoy watching vinesauce streams, brutalmoose's reviews and pravus gaming's plague inc videos. not really sure why, but they both just tend to calm me down. i'll also watch some peanutbuttergamer sometimes if i'm feeling up to it.
brutalmoose

his videos are hilarious but mostly i like him because his streams are so calming when i'm anxious. also i'm here to support my fellow gaymers
1451882173413.jpg

My favorite gaming channels are

DanAndPhilGAMES
Markiplier
Jacksepticeye
CrankGameplays

RTGame. He's genuinely funny and pretty random.

This is one of my favorite eps:

I used to watch Markiplier all the time, but I don’t really watch him at all anymore.

I really enjoy watching Cryaotic. His voice is just fantastic haha. I also like watching TheRPGMinx.

I watch like 3 gaming youtubers now, RTGame, CallmeKevin and Kubzscouts. Been watching a lot of Kubzscouts especially and then RTgame I mainly watch his crazy 100 people server minecraft videos cause they're pretty funny.

Chuggaconroy, PeanutButterGamer, Andrew Arcade and Mischa Crossing are probably my favourites!

Etce, TreeckoBro, PeanutButterGamer, Keneko Kitten and Remainings. Etce is number one in my heart tho

Back