• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favorite normal villagers?

I'm a bit obsessed with normals! Lolly, Goldie, Merengue and Maple and my normal villagers and they're all so sweet to me. ^w^

I don't really have a favorite personality in the game. I think all the personalities are cool! However Odin had to pick one them I would choose smug, cuz I like their "collector" side

Coco, but she escaped. I really want Marina. I have Skye but I think I'm gonna let her go, even though she was one of my starting villagers.

I love the normals! I have 3 of each in both my towns.

I have Coco, Lolly, Melba, Skye, Merengue, and Fauna.

I am not sure I can pick a favorite...

Maple and Marina are adorable~! ♥ I had Maple on my GC version and she was my starter on NL. Sadly, I gave her up for stupid bells :'c I want her back so bad, but I've lost track of how many villagers I cycled after her *sobs*

No love for Mitzi? She is my absolute favorite Normal and that's not an easy thing to achieve because a lot of them are super cute.

Kiki... Skye... Dora... um... Lolly? I wish I wasn't going to have Lolly move away...

Marina, Coco, Lily, Molly, and Caroline.

Last edited:
Back