• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who is your favorite deer.

Bam
Why do you like Beau ? :-: (Not trying to be rude)
And I like bam because he's blue, gold and his name is a reference to bambi

Beau is just so adorable. I got him randomly back in June and my little beau left and I was so upset. I then got him back and I just adore him. He is a cutie. Bam is my second favorite. :)

I love Diana, Fuchsia and Fauna.

But I love talking to Diana the most, so I guess I like her the best ^^

Diana! I've had fauna & deirdre also, I wasn't too keen on fauna but I loved deirdre, her house was so cute!

Diana and Fauna. Fauna is one of the cutest villagers of all time :D And Diana is my favorite snooty and I find her adorable. Aside from that, she was the first Tier one to appear in my campsite. On the other hand, I despise Fuchsia because, thanks to her, I was not able to recruit Diana :(

I really like Beau just because Lazy villagers are my favorite. :) but I like Fuschia as well. I think she's really cute (she's hot pink and has an earring lol.) I really love all the deers though, they're so cute ;-; I had to stop myself from filling my town with them. I limited myself to Beau, Bruce, Diana, and Beau.

i love diana's colors, but i love beau's attitude so much! c:
it's a hard choice haha

Fauna or Zell Fauna or Zell Fauna or Zell
Fauna !!!
normal personality type is my favorite and she is just too cute to boot !!
plus i love how she loves books v////v

Zell is just a babe ok i love him so hes a close second
smug villagers are gr8​

Back