• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is Jubs? Minecraft Server - NEW MAP!

Okay so i am a super wimp and thought i would brave the nether for the first time ever, so as i entered the nether i was immediately killed.

If anyone enters the portal at the gl******* and gets a bunch of stuff, its mineeeee, so if found please leave in chest by portal and drop me a vm, thanks :)

Zombie Pigmen are passive, meaning they do not attack you unless you attack them. Takes awhile for them to forget also.

Btw the door lock plugin needs to be fixed. If you change your username you will get locked out of your own chest

I think the server is stable now.

That minecraft hint should've been "death by Cait"

Now that I feel like I can comfortably post in here (eggcellent), I believe I'm stuck in the jungle and cannot log into the server anymore. Every time I try the server crashes.

Suppose this means adieu for me. I'm finally gunna try out creative mode. :cool:

Back