• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who I think the next sages will be...

Ac1983fan said:
Here's what I think(I will post them one at a time).

JJRamone2-
(could an mod edit the top please with the rest of my post?)
Here's what I think(I will post them one at a time).

JJRamone2-
JJ will be a sage. No Question about it. He's a great graphics maker, a nice member, and is extremely active.

Tomorrow:
Will it be Pie_Or_Die Or UltraByte?

wouldnt that mean it would be ac1983fan not ultra then wouldnt he just say ultrabyte

I think the members who are helpful, active and contribute to the site deserve to get a rank like Sage.

Tied! between POD and Ultrabyte.
each of these peoplehas there good things about them and there faults. For example, while POD is on a lot and is great at making graphics, he has a bit of attitude. Ultra is a great spriter, but is only one 1/2 of the time as POD
Most likely to go beyond the rank of sage and where they will go:
5. Zero_13, Local Mod
4. fish, Global mod
3. Ultrabyte, Local Mod
2. Sporge_27, global mod
<big><big><big>1. Smart_Tech, Admin</big></big></big>
<big>

Tomorrow
Everybody knows him. Most people like him. Who is it? try and guess!
Also Tomorrow:
Top 5 honarable mentions

alright.. discuss....

Ac1983fan said:
Tied! between POD and Ultrabyte.
each of these peoplehas there good things about them and there faults. For example, while POD is on a lot and is great at making graphics, he has a bit of attitude. Ultra is a great spriter, but is only one 1/2 of the time as POD
Most likely to go beyond the rank of sage and where they will go:
5. Zero_13, Local Mod
4. fish, Global mod
3. Ultrabyte, Local Mod
2. Sporge_27, global mod
<big><big><big>1. Smart_Tech, Admin</big></big></big>
<big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
you are wrong in some of those :rolleyes:</big>

Back