• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Who got them weeds? [I need my weeding badges back]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock

[Treasure Town]
Bells
Pikachu Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
Ancient Lantern
Rainbow Feather
Green Fair Pinwheel
ど
Togepi Easter Egg
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (174) +
I had to reset my town and I've only gotten the bronze weeding badge. So I need a little help advancing.

Lemme know yer tbt rate and the time frame I have to work with.
Just for kicks I'll start an offer of 30 tbt fer every 5 minutes, but considering I'm always low on tbt I'll be cutting myself off if I reach 120tbt.

If I don't respond immediately I prolly got caught up with something but I'll get back to you when I can.

Thanks for the consideration!

Last edited:
You could come over to my cycling town to weed once I have finished this trade.

I have a weed infested cycling town you can come visit, pay whatever tbt , I don't even know. Just let me know how much time you'll think you will need. (Currently cycling but I can pause for the cause)

Last edited:
i have a town of weeds if youd like to come over c:
do you have a price that you were looking to get? I'm not actually sure how to offer for this sorta thing cause I guess it depends on how many weeds there are? I'm just gunna stab at maybe 30 tbt for every five minutes? Granted I'm always low on tbt so I will have to cut myself off after I reach about 120 tbt

Oh I didn't see u were offering btb lol sorry
no worries! I noticed that I wasn't too clear on it so I'm actually gunna edit that first post.

I have a weed infested cycling town you can come visit, pay whatever tbt , I don't even know. Just let me know how much time you'll think you will need. (Currently cycling but I can pause for the cause)
I wish I knew how much to offer myself. Would like 30 tbt for five minutes sound okay?

J
do you have a price that you were looking to get? I'm not actually sure how to offer for this sorta thing cause I guess it depends on how many weeds there are? I'm just gunna stab at maybe 30 tbt for every five minutes? Granted I'm always low on tbt so I will have to cut myself off after I reach about 120 tbt

no worries! I noticed that I wasn't too clear on it so I'm actually gunna edit that first post.

I wish I knew how much to offer myself. Would like 30 tbt for five minutes sound okay?

How about 25btb and I'll open for however long you need, they are everywhere just please leave clovers :)
I'll add and open, come whenever. Blanche is in boxes if you want a villager by chance lol

I'm gunna close this thread, so if you already offered, please PM me when you'll be available and we can work out a price.

Right now my internet decided to crash, so I'm running from my iphone which prolly means I cant use my DS for a bit. (Of course it would) I'll open the thread back up if I still need more to get the badges though. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back