• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Who are your New Leaf couples?

Nibbles x Samson ~
They actually both live right next to each over and were both starter villagers!
Also, it's even more cute since the fact that they are a Squirrel and Mouse, it makes them tiny!

snake and bunnie
proof
-one time i found the both of them in snake's house
- when i caught a flea on bunnie she told me not to tell anyone ESPECIALLY snake

Victoria and O'hare have had rumors about them for a while.. then I just tonight saw her visiting his house! O'hare said not to tell anyone she was over XD

my diana is dating octavian, but she's seeing erik behind his back. and fauna and bam have a thing going too.

Me and Genji <3 No wait, ahem. I mean Ankha and Octavian. They're always at each others houses when I pop in to say hi, and they were the guests at each others birthday parties recently (they're birthdays are a couple of days apart). They were looking reallllly cosy.. ^_^

Ah, this is odd... But anyways, I'd say Apple and Hamlet, definitely. Hamlet went to Apple's B-day, they always say stuff about each-other. Katt and Tex are in a love/hate relationship.

I could never pair my villagers romantically! It just feels wrong.
Lucky has a close platonic relationship with Blaire though.

Snake and Mira :3

BVoS9DoCUAARtz5.jpg

Mine was Rodney and Maple until Maple left and then Rodney started to have a crush on me. =P

Aha Lolly x Roald in my second town
Uh in my first town i gotta say hazel x sheldon or snake x bonbon or ozzie x canberra..
And in my current town, I guess coco x egbert. they were sending gifts back and forth yesterday x.x

timbra keeps telling me she wants rosie and peck to be a couple but i just don't think that's a good idea...

The only people I see as couples are these;

Merry x Rudy
Kid Cat x Punchy

Kid Cat made me bring Punchy over a bunch of times and they're always talking about each other, then Merry and Rudy are constantly talking about each other and exchanging gifts ^_^

Future couples (dreamies)
Beau x Lopez
Victoria x Papi
and forever alone Molly. She can be my wife ;-;

Before I reset, it was Snake and Carmen, but in my launch town it was Pango and Antonio. <3 Though now I think Kid Cat and Tangy are a couple. Zucker and Merengue will be a couple though, lol.

Last edited:
Lily and Rudy have the most adorable conversations. Lily asked him what 2 + 2 was and Rudy asked me for the answer, and Lily got so mad xDD

Back