• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are your current villagers?

Chief, Fang, Whitney, Wolfgang, Audie, Raymond, Marshal, Reneigh, Judy and Ankha.

Sherb is being so elusive for me but I want to get him in place of Reneigh. Of course, I may fall In love with her before that too!

Maple, Marshal, Judy, Twiggy, Claudia, Walker, Jacques, Roald, Norma and Tammy.

besides the first three, everyone is being replaced.

I have:

Renee
Bill
Doc
Felicity
Alice

I’m new to nh 😊 just switched over from nl

D25A4C30-68C8-47FB-A122-B95C847A166F.jpeg

RESIDENTS OF KRAKOA

all in the order they arrived on the island.

currently, we have (in order of arrival):
hugh
audie
snooty
marshal
muffy
whitney
fang
gengji
stitches
raymond

Hamlet, Phoebe, Stella (<3 <3 <3), Wendy, Pudge, Zucker, Whitney, Sprocket and Zell

Oh and there's Naomi too, she refuses to move out though despite all of my attempts.

Fauna (my favorite)
Zucker (got lucky and he randomly moved in, one of my forever favorites)
Octavian
Marshal
Julian (not sure if I wanna keep him, had him in new leaf too)
Diana (found her on a random island last night, another favorite)
Whitney
Marcie (found her on a random island and now I think I wanna keep her forever lol)
Fuschia
Freckles ( I want her gone)

I have:
Marina
Antonio
Hazel
Cheri
Maddie
Clyde
Jacob
Angus
Snooty
Zell

I’d like to keep this batch of villagers to really get to know them for the next couple months before I start letting anybody move out, but I might let Jacob move out if he asks since I already have another lazy, Clyde.

In order of status:

Zucker
Sherb
Erik
Wolfgang
Boyd
Octavian
Norma
Apple
Hazel
Zell

I need a snooty in my town and my jock, Rowan, recently moved out. I also realize I have 3 lazies and 3 crankies. I'm going to let 2 of my crankies go - I just can't decide between Wolfgang and Boyd (Boyd is not at all popular but he's grown on me so much but Wolfgang was my started in NL and meeting him on an Island tour was destiny. lol)...

Mira
Jeremiah
Maddie
Hans
Octavian
Blaire
Dom
Tutu
Merengue
Tangy & she's the only one I'm 100% keeping n.n;

Check the sig!

I plan on keeping all these lovelies through the summer at the least. They are pretty much my top dreamies.

Last edited:
Hazel
Axel
Stu
Sprinkle
Olive
Zell
Vivian
Rosie
Murphy
at least half of them are getting replaced asap.

Samson
Astrid
Lopez
Norma
Cyd
Audie
Merengue
Mira
Sherb
Derwin

I plan on keeping the bottom 6 and the top 4 I don’t mind but I’m willing to let them move whenever they happen to ask.

axel
mira
puck
flora
gayle
rodney
eugene
croque
sydney
jacques

3 smug villagers, 2 normals, and no snooties hh rip :')
planning on having rodney move out, then I'll have a snooty move in lol

Not letting go anytime soon:
- Pekoe
- Beau
- Flurry

I like them well enough:
- Erik
- Pinky
- Norma
- Flora

Will let go if they ask to leave:
- Antonio
- Leopold

Still missing a 10th villager! Still saving up NMTs to find a dreamie, though hopefully I'll get lucky and get one of 'em quickly.. Or through the campsite lol.

Back