• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are you excited for … ?

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Which villagers' houses are you really looking forward to decorating in "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer"?

(I know this isn't limited to just the villagers.)

For me, I'm really looking very forward to these five: Julian, Merengue, Pietro, Stitches, and Tia.

I have a pic.

sfghdf.jpg

Its a little small, but I'm ready for them.

My favourite villagers are Vesta, Willow, Shari and Hugh - although I'm excited for everything to do with the game.

I'm excited for all of them, but when I buy a few amiibo packs I really hope I get Sable so I can make her house cozy and beautiful, she deserves it c:

Everyone who is currently or has been in my new leaf village, all of my dreamies, everyone from my n64 version, everyone from my ds version and everyone from my dead gamecube version.

hmmm im just excited to have ALL of the villagers again. can you have all the villagers in your game though? im not even sure hahaa

I'm really not excited for any particular villager tbh. I really want pascal and Joan's cards, but I'm not jumping off the walls at the thought of designing their house.

Last edited:
I'm excited for the villagers in my signature and then some. The only one that stands out to me is isabelle though

Last edited:
This is alot but I have a pic.
2hcf0k0.png

Last edited:
I cannot wait to make Stitches house, Rosie also,and all the pig villagers :D

Stitches is really cute! I'm excited for Apollo and all the NPC characters. Really hoping the MonHun dlc will come to the west.

Back