• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Who are you crushing on?

I have this huge crush on this guy. I see him all the time, he's super handsome and really sweet and hilarious. We have so much in common like our love for video games. We talk all the time and always make each other laugh. He's usually right by my side if he isn't out of town. And when he's in town, I get to fall asleep and wake up next to him.
I have a huge crush on my boyfriend.

If you want my list of like "celeb/fictional" crushes, it's a long one so I'll spare you guys.

My celebrity crush is Dane Dehaan.

65a633b56ac8cc7a1ea0510b88594b9c.jpg

IRL - I'd rather not say.

Idk my boyfriend
He's pretty cute I guess :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh but as far as fictional crushes go it's gotta be Tywin Lannister lmao

Markiplier. Or more accurately, Mark Fischbach.

...Which is strange, considering I've never harbored ANYTHING even close to a "celebrity crush" before. He's just that one-of-a-kind, I guess. Inspirational, positive, encouraging, kind-hearted, and hella gorgeous.

And just yesterday, my dashboard on tumblr was flooded with the same gifs of him taking off his shirt. It didn't help matters, to say the least.

...Which is strange, considering I've never harbored ANYTHING even close to a "celebrity crush" before. He's just that one-of-a-kind, I guess. Inspirational, positive, encouraging, kind-hearted, and hella gorgeous.

And just yesterday, my dashboard on tumblr was flooded with the same gifs of him taking off his shirt. It didn't help matters, to say the least.

he is gorg ur right
total babe

This is how I feel about Mark as well :'3

The lord has blessed me with a heart guarded by stone, and I don't get crushes easily which dandy, because I'm super shy & I'm 2% girl and 98% anxiety so I'd ruin it and look like a fool.

Whether it be a romantic crush or an idol crush- it could be anyone-the guy that delivered your pizza (there's a popular one), Alex from Target, Beyonce or the lead singer of your favourite band! Or they could be fictional...Albert from Hetalia? Wheatley from Portal 2?
...​

his name
is
alfred
alfred
f
jones he is my husband and i will murder your family

jk it's not that serious
but i will slash your tires

Real talk though, I think my biggest celebrity crush is Chris Evans. Hooooly damn, is he perfect. Some men are just the whole package like that, muscles and everything- but tbh, even if he was really lanky, I'd still like him. It's probably all in the face or something. He just does it for me.
his muscles thoooooo *droooooool*
i mean and there's this boy at school i might have fallen in love with but you know

Last edited:
Ryan Ross ღ
{Don't tell my boyfriend}
Ryro is my soulmate~
{He doesn't even go on this site so I think I'm allowed to say this. XD}

Last edited:
Is this an advice thread as well lolol?

I'll snip this later so don't quote the deets if you quote me c:

snip

I'm just an awkward person in general and idek what to do to start a convo lol

Last edited:
Is this an advice thread as well lolol?

I'll snip this later so don't quote the deets if you quote me c:

chop chop

I'm just an awkward person in general and idek what to do to start a convo lol

Send him a trade request when you aren't busy. Demonstrate your interest, since he has tried to reach out to you and you have shut him down. Let him know that you weren't doing that because you don't want to talk to him, just that you aren't available all the time. Hope it goes well <3

Last edited:
Send him a trade request when you aren't busy. Demonstrate your interest, since he has tried to reach out to you and you have shut him down. Let him know that you weren't doing that because you don't want to talk to him, just that you aren't available all the time. Hope it goes well <3

...that happened back in January OTL...January 10th to be exact LOL..

He hasn't been online since rip; whenever he is online, I always miss him.
He tried hanging with my older brother one time and he told me "I'm gonna come over" and I was like "yay" but idek what happened because it didn't /tear

...that happened back in January OTL...January 10th to be exact LOL..

He hasn't been online since rip; whenever he is online, I always miss him.
He tried hanging with my older brother one time and he told me "I'm gonna come over" and I was like "yay" but idek what happened because it didn't /tear

Do you have his number?

UNFORTUNATELY NO BC WE ARE NERDS AND APPARENTLY THOUGHT THAT FRIENDCODES WAS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO SJFJSKSK STILLCRYINGOVERTHISTBH

...send him a swapnote? lol
If you see any chance to get into a conversation with him at all, take it. Don't ignore him!!! Honestly, speaking from experience, that is 100% the worst thing you could do. If he liked you once, he'll probably like you again (maybe even as more than a friend? <:0)

Back