• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who are the first three villagers moving into your town? (after the starters)

i literally got super duper lucky. bob was my FIRST villager moving in and DIANA was my second:D

091265B0-ED6A-40AC-AEBF-FE9D05E5B72E.jpg69836134-CBBC-4279-830B-AE4103C3C850.jpg

Last edited:
Sherb, Dotty and Nan!!

I invited Nan from an island but the other two were random - I’m so so excited for Sherb!

God, my third one was already randomized and I got Jambette... please invite three villagers over to your island before you finish the houses. :eek:

I invited Nan. (She is not my favorite Normal. I did out of kindness.)

I invited Erik. (My favorite Lazy is Stitches.) But I do it because Erik is one of my favorite Lazy villagers—and I did not want to lose the opportunity.

I did not invited any Peppy villagers. I visited Nook Islands, rather loosely (and not on the hunt for specific villagers), and enountered separately Truffles and Anabelle. I did not invite either of them.

That was Day #02.

On Day #03 (for me, Saturday), I was informed by Tom Nook about three incoming villagers. I followed through with locations and building furniture (exterior and interior), and found out—for fact—the incoming villagers are: Nan, Erik, and Bonbon.

You are correct—if you don’t invite a villager of any categories of Normal, Lazy, and Peppy, the game will randomly assign applicable category/categories on Day #03 so you have to get established with that total of five. (This is before dealing with the remaining three categories: Cranky; Smug; and Snooty.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bangle, Rhonda, and Papi. I'm not terribly excited about Bangle, but I can always make him move later on, I'm sure. -shrug-

Bangle is a female.

This is a brown-furred, Peppy tiger. (Pretty good villager.)

After the starters are a Jock and an Uchi, the next group are a Normal, a Lazy, and a Peppy. (So, from the first five, you get three females to two males.)

Here is a link about Bangle:

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Bangle

I put down my house plots today, but I haven't started crafting the DIY furniture. Will random villagers move in if I don't craft the furniture yet? Do I still have time to recruit villagers?

After my starters,Dom and Katt,the next three villagers to move in were Audie,Sherb and Skye.I found Skye and Audie on the islands and Sherb was a random.I've been lucky with acquiring villagers so far.I have four of the brand new villagers(Raymond was my first camper)and I just invited one of my favorites,Octavian,from the island.

ET5snZGUwAAgzaf

I invited Marina (yay!) and the other two are Rex and Bianca. Kinda funny that I randomly got a tiger and a lion.

Stu and fauna for now :) so happy to have them

ive got benedict, puddles, and stella! i didn't invite anyone from islands, they just arrived on their own.

Bea, Bianca, and Puck. I like Bea and Bianca, and Puck has grown on me.

Started with Plucky and Rowan. I invited Ellie and Rex in from the Island thingamadoop and Puddles just invited herself to live on my island. Rex and Puddles haven't moved in yet but Ellie moved in today.

I'm getting Nate, Apple, and Ava after setting up all their plots today. I invited Apple from a mystery tour so I'm happy with her; I don't care for the others, though.

I haven't built the plots yet, as I want to want to invite in. So far, I've invited Lolly and Flora. I just have to nab my lazy (I'd love Dizzy, Stitches, or Filbert), and then I'll get their plots set up.

Last edited:
I invited Claude from an island, he came first. The other 2 were random, Bettina and Winnie.

Not the happiest with them, Claude's cute but I didn't like the other 2. I'm jealous of people who are getting their dreamies randomly :( I have to use amiibos..

Started out with Frita and Frobert who are new to me and I have fallen in love with! The three newbies are Anicotti who I invited cause she's cute, Rodeo, and Daisy. I don't really care for the last two so will moving them out be all that difficult? I can't find any info.

Back