• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling White feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yep, might be selling the other, as well as the wand.

Accepting pure tbt/btb currency, or FR treasure/gems. FR rate 100 tbt : 40k treasure at lowest, and whatever gem rates. I might accept g/t combo if you have a decent amount of both.

Can go lower than the guide for white feather, for the wand I prefer around recent sale.

No lowball/shame offers, those are ignored. FR name is Madrugada.

Last edited:
are u interested in a party popper? c:

omfg lol i read that as "party pooper" my eyes.

i'll take it in consideration though because i mainly want pure forum currency or the star wand rn

Boop, might consider selling my other as well as flower wand if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Wait! You are selling both white feathers?! Cries! I helped you get one of them. You looked for sooooooo long! OMG!

RIP white feather 2015-2016

Wait! You are selling both white feathers?! Cries! I helped you get one of them. You looked for sooooooo long! OMG!

RIP white feather 2015-2016

you did? i had no idea, if so i might keep if people are here. but tbh i drifted away from the site and if you want i can give you part of the sales i guess? it's just staring at me lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

or you can have it back i guess? i might quit this site somewhat when i get sold the wand and my new feather at least x3 already kinda tired with it and inactive as it is

you did? i had no idea, if so i might keep if people are here. but tbh i drifted away from the site and if you want i can give you part of the sales i guess? it's just staring at me lol.

Remember?! Waaaaaay back when you were Moko...lol...I sent you like a random 2.5 cuz you were begging for that damm feather for MONTHS.

Naw...I just wanted to harrass you abt it. LOL

Remember?! Waaaaaay back when you were Moko...lol...I sent you like a random 2.5 cuz you were begging for that damm feather for MONTHS.

Naw...I just wanted to harrass you abt it. LOL

no? i only remember kaydee and biggkitty but neither are that much here lol. but lol if you want that back i can send you stuff later lol

no? i only remember kaydee and biggkitty but neither are that much here lol. but lol if you want that back i can send you stuff later lol

No. No. No. Just giving you crap. LOL. Enjoy your sales, whatever they may be! Really. I was just surprised when I looked in this thread and saw both. No biggie, really!

No. No. No. Just giving you crap. LOL. Enjoy your sales, whatever they may be! Really. I was just surprised when I looked in this thread and saw both. No biggie, really!

yeah i might keep it, idk yet. i have a good offer on the new one so if i get that sold i might keep the old. just keeping things open :3

and aight lol .. just been heckle inactive here so i had lit no idea hahaha thanks for the crap :p

Boop, might still take FAIR(no pun intended lol) on the old feather or I'm gonna keep it. Only had one junk offer so far so yeah lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back