• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which Villagers Do You Despise?

Everyone going to kill me but I hate the octopi (zucker and marina- are weird and Octavian is creepy)

And some of the goats are creepy as well!
It's fine Marina and Octavian are really ugly, weird and creepy. Zucker I like because he looks like a popular japanese dish and I like food :)

Canberra.... I can't put it int words... She looks like Oscar the Grouch's one-night-stand baby... That thing needs to bun.... That and Jambette. I hate Wart Jr, and Harry too... But it's more of a love hate relationship... I love beating them up and making fun of them... But I hate them

a lot of the frogs, especially jambette

76px-Jambette.png

geez louise.

@ Puuchi: Okay then, characters I hate due their ugliness are... Beardo, Barold, Tabby, Chow, Pate, Deena, Truffles, Twiggy, all of the hippos except Biff, Deirdre, Clay, Hazel, Sheldon, Katt, and dozens more.=QUOTE]

woah, woah, woah, I agree with Barold but Beardo? Why u hate my waifu? Beardo is friggin awesome.

oh damn, messed ut the quote crap, well, newbies gotta noob.

Last edited:
Everyone going to kill me but I hate the octopi (zucker and marina- are weird and Octavian is creepy)

I find them creepy too - especially the way they walk. D; Octavian seems very keen to move into my town (comes up constantly when reseting and has appeared in the campsite) but it's never happening!

I despise Henry and Marcel. They literally took me weeks to get out e-e

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find them creepy too - especially the way they walk. D; Octavian seems very keen to move into my town (comes up constantly when reseting and has appeared in the campsite) but it's never happening!

aww D:

i love how they walk. ;-;

I really don't like Charlise, she's just really rude, is constantly in my way, and she's ugly.
I also don't really like Tex that much, he was alright at first but he just really gets on my nerves now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My all time most despised character in the game is Curt though, omg. I hate him so much!

Pompom. What the **** has she been saying to Kody to make him so mad? Every time they talk, Kody walks away steaming mad. EVERY TIME.

I don't think there is a word that accurately describes how I feel about Gloria.. just, no. I can do anyone but Gloria.

@ Puuchi: Okay then, characters I hate due their ugliness are... Beardo, Barold, Tabby, Chow, Pate, Deena, Truffles, Twiggy, all of the hippos except Biff, Deirdre, Clay, Hazel, Sheldon, Katt, and dozens more.=QUOTE]

woah, woah, woah, I agree with Barold but Beardo? Why u hate my waifu? Beardo is friggin awesome.

oh damn, messed ut the quote crap, well, newbies gotta noob.

omg finally someone who likes beardo :eek:

I don't know why, but I don't like the bears. The cubs are fine, but the full size ones I just can't seem to connect with. And then I feel bad, poor Groucho.

Most snooties drive me up the wall, though I have a tolerance for Opal the Elephant and Astrid the Kangaroo (because I love her appearance and almost all kangaroos are snooty for some reason). The only snooty I actually like is Velma the Goat.

BUT CARMEN. CARMEN THE RABBIT. I need her to leave my town so badly. Her house is in the perfect spot for a lighthouse and no matter what happens she won't leave. I don't care much for rabbit villagers (except for maybe Bunnie because nostalgia from the original AC), but Carmen's appearance in particular just... urgh.

I'll ignore all of the ones I hate aesthetically, because the list is endless. But personally? Hmmm...

ROCKET. I HATE. ROCKET. I GOT PUDGE, AND I'D ONLY JUST ACCEPTED HIM BEING NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING AND THEN IT JUST GOT WORSE. SO BISKIT LEAVES, AND I GET AN EVEN UGLIER ****ING THING WITH THE WORST CLOTHES AND JUST UGH SHE IS DISGUSTING I THOUGHT IT WAS A MAN. MY FIRST REACTION? "WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU UGLY GORILLA JUST GET OUT OF MY TOWN! I AM GOING TO SEND YOU SO MANY HATE LETTERS!" she DID NOT belong in my town and will NEVER belong in my town, and she needs to **** off out off this GAME because she is so UGLY and her house was a STUPID, IDIOTIC place which was in the way of EVERYTHING and i hated her. everyone asked to move except her. does she LIKE me hitting her with a net and pushing her down holes?

she may as well have built it in the ****ing pond because she belongs there and she's was sitting right ****ing next to it. i couldn't even fit behind it. RIGHT BEHIND THE TOWN HALL TOO. when i saw where her house was i was like; "why don't you move in there you fat gorilla? RIGHT IN THE POND?! or maybe ontop of pecan since you're pretty much there already?! bye i hate you and i am dedicating my time to making you move out." DANG IT. I HATE YOU ROCKET. YOU FUEL ME WITH RAGE! IF YOU EVER COME BACK YOU ARE DEAD.

I'll ignore all of the ones I hate aesthetically, because the list is endless. But personally? Hmmm...

ROCKET. I HATE. ROCKET. I GOT PUDGE, AND I'D ONLY JUST ACCEPTED HIM BEING NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING AND THEN IT JUST GOT WORSE. SO BISKIT LEAVES, AND I GET AN EVEN UGLIER ****ING THING WITH THE WORST CLOTHES AND JUST UGH SHE IS DISGUSTING I THOUGHT IT WAS A MAN. MY FIRST REACTION? "WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU UGLY GORILLA JUST GET OUT OF MY TOWN! I AM GOING TO SEND YOU SO MANY HATE LETTERS!" she DID NOT belong in my town and will NEVER belong in my town, and she needs to **** off out off this GAME because she is so UGLY and her house was a STUPID, IDIOTIC place which was in the way of EVERYTHING and i hated her. everyone asked to move except her. does she LIKE me hitting her with a net and pushing her down holes?

she may as well have built it in the ****ing pond because she belongs there and she's was sitting right ****ing next to it. i couldn't even fit behind it. RIGHT BEHIND THE TOWN HALL TOO. when i saw where her house was i was like; "why don't you move in there you fat gorilla? RIGHT IN THE POND?! or maybe ontop of pecan since you're pretty much there already?! bye i hate you and i am dedicating my time to making you move out." DANG IT. I HATE YOU ROCKET. YOU FUEL ME WITH RAGE! IF YOU EVER COME BACK YOU ARE DEAD.

Well that just about sums up what I think of rocket xD
I had origionally wanted all of the superheroes in my town. Thatwas before I knew about her, when I thought there was just 3. Now I just want Agent S because Rcket made me hate the superheroes (but Agent S is cute ;) )

Moose the mouse, he is hands down the ugliest villager.

HNI_0087_moose.JPG

Had him in my reset town and I could not look him in the face

Quillson... The first thing he did was ask me for my freshly-caught dorado, then sulked that I didn't give it to him! Then he had the audacity to move into my second town! I have since began screening for new villager's plots each day because of that duck.

Back