• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager scares you?

Klaus was in my town and for some reason that guy just creeped me out everytime. I would come around a corner and he would be hiding behind a tree with his creepy look lol.

Jambette, Diva, Gigi, Barold, Goose, Becky, Bella, and Limberg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot Elise and Pietro.

Lots of villagers I strongly dislike visually. But for ones I actually find scary, more creepy than scary really, would be Naomi, Chester, and Barold.. Definitely not villagers I want to play at night with..

All female kangaroos. The little demon spawns in their pouches scare me more than the mothers. It's like their hiding something in their pouches..
And I have a special hatred for Sylvia, she was my first kangaroo. And my last.

Wendy scares me because she stalked my guy character, like, literally followed him around it was really weird and kinda creepy.

Back