• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager scares you?

Skyfall

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I'm not talking about a villager that you just don't like, or you just don't find cute. I am talking villagers that genuinely scares you or freak you out. For me, its Naomi, she's just scary to me. And Pietro because I am seriously scared of clowns.

I find Tabby and Bella to be pretty scary.
Pietro used to scare me, but once I got past the whole clown thing, he's actually pretty cute.

Knock on wood I've never had one, but I dread getting a gorilla. They petrify me IRL. Lionel scares me.

I've never seen Curlos in-game, but this is pretty scary:

97px-Curlos_NL.png

I've seen Klaus in the igloo and I backed out as quick as I could before he could grab me.

awwww i've had curlos and he was alright~ and i really like naomi's colour scheme!!

i know it's supposed to be the whole 'cute' look, but moe's eyes frighten me omg not to say that he's a pretty chill dude, though. and - not new leaf related but - resetti's theme in wild world actually gave me nightmares; it was so distorted and uGH i have the ost on my iPod but had to delete that off of it ;n;

My friend told me I should definitely pick Zucker as my lazy, so I checked him out in one of other friend's town, and he scare me!! freak me out with his tentacles!! EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't want to see that thing roaming around my town especially after dark == And I got nightmare that night....

Last edited:
Any hippos and gorillas.
But if it's a specific one...

hippeux.png

Tabby looks kinda scary.

Bella kinda spooks me. She can definitely be cute sometimes, but maybe it's her eyes or the way her mouth is set...she has this insanely happy-go-lucky look to her in-game, like she sees my every move and watching me closely...

That's how I feel about her anyway, hah.

And just as a sidenote, on the topic of villager eyes, I think Phil's eyes always make him look like he's judging people. I guess it makes sense. He's a smug personality.

Coco scares me

Coco's one of my starting villagers. She really freaked me out at first, but over time she grew on me, and now I think she's pretty cute, now that I've gotten to know her.

Her house is still creepy as hell, though. I need to start mailing her furniture.

Limberg. I just...he looks horrifying. I'd rather have 10 Barolds, 10 Hippeuxes, 10 Harries, ANYTHING other than that hideous, hideous creature!

hmmmm so many are pretty creepy XD but i agree with the gorillas not fond of them at all and elise.....

I find Paula terrifying. I was just happy to finally have a new villager, she turns up and her looks and her personality honestly scared me.

Greta scares me. Appearance's like some undead lady who perfoms unhappily onstage as a living. Freakin' ghost shows and horror games make me deadly afraid of them. xD

None of the villagers particularly scare me. But if I had to say one, it'd be Limberg.
Infact, most of the mice villagers.

Back