• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which 'special' non-villager character do you wish was an actual villager?

I think I'd leave all the special characters as they are but it would be cool to see more animal species as villagers in general.
I'd love to see sloths, giraffes, foxes, and possibly turtles. Having an extra cat or two wouldn't hurt either but that's only because I'm a crazy cat lady. XD

I adore Cyrus and Reese, I adore alpacas uwu

pascalpascalpascalpascal

Heh, Pascal would be great. He'd totally be a lazy personality.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its weird but I enjoy seeing Phineas! When I dont see him for awhile I get sad :(

Phineas is a sweetheart. He's like a grandpa. I've seen a few people say they thought he was annoying or useless in general, but I kinda wish he did a little more than just giving out badges...

It would be cool if Kicks was a villager and there was a whole group of skunk villagers!

My Katie and Rover. ♥ Too lovely to be true. I can imagine Rover being best friends with Bob, and Katie and Rosie always making mischief together.
I really wish they'd make giraffe villagers though.

I think I'd leave all the special characters as they are but it would be cool to see more animal species as villagers in general.
I'd love to see sloths, giraffes, foxes, and possibly turtles. Having an extra cat or two wouldn't hurt either but that's only because I'm a crazy cat lady. XD

AHH yes exactly! I'd love to see more animal species, especially sloths. They could make so many cute villagers because sloths are adorable in general. I'd also love foxes, they're one of my favorite animals. I mean we have Redd but...villagers would be nice and Redd is questionable ( ≧Д≦)

I'd also like to see more bears that are panda-like.

Oh god its so hard to choose! They'd all be so interesting as villagers :3 I also think Pav? would be a hilarious character, annoying everyone else with his sass xD
"Viva Festivale!"

Tom Nook, so I can dig pitfalls around him and hit him with a toy hammer for giving me and everyone else debt on the first day of ACNL. :b

but aside from that, i'd really like to have isabelle or celeste as a villager. :)

Last edited:
Back