• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which 'special' non-villager character do you wish was an actual villager?

Imstillyourzelda

eskimo video game nerd
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Someone was talking about this in passing in a thread unrelated to it, and I couldn't find a thread like this anywhere, so I thought I'd start a thread for this ^o^

I really would like Katie as a villager. She's adorable and I fell in love with her at first sight. When I first met her I thought I could persuade her to move into my village, but was sadly mistaken that she's a special character and only passes through :c silly me.

I've only had her in my new leaf village once, but was unable to help her. I'll make up for it one day and help her get home ;_;

I wonder what she'd be like if she were older.

I also think Celeste would make a great villager. She seems like one of those characters that is just glanced over most of the time, but she's one of my absolute favorite special characters. I don't really have reason to be in her part of the museum but sometimes I just visit her and play the emoticon game with her because I like her a lot. She's a sweetie pie.

I would love for Gracie Grace to be in my town. I imagine her home would be decked out in Gracie exclusives and she would be so much fun to dress. Plus seeing her walk among my other villagers would be so cute.

Rover, because it'll be pretty funny if what he said about moving when on the train actually happens.

Leif! I was slightly disappointed when I read he is actually a garden shopkeeper than a new ACNL villagers, but happy that he is in my town from 9am-9pm^^ never miss shopping there!

Redd!

Or, alternatively, I would LOVE it if they created fox villagers. Foxes are my favorite animal ever .. plus there's so many colors/sizes/looks foxes come in, there's some great design possibilities there!

Last edited:
Can't decide between Pelly and Celeste, so I would like to have both ;) They look so adorable and lovely!

Leif! I was slightly disappointed when I read he is actually a garden shopkeeper than a new ACNL villagers, but happy that he is in my town from 9am-9pm^^ never miss shopping there!

Leif would make a great villager ugh. I'd love to have him as a villager too.

I'd like to see what villagers nintendo could come up with for sloths in general!!! So much. Potential cute. :blush:

This might sound odd, but I'd also like to see skunk villagers, than just having Kicks at the shoe store...but now that I think about it, Kicks is a shoe store owner for a reason >_> I bet he has smelly shoes pfft >_<

definitely leif, i buy out everything in his shop every time i play just because i love seeing him so happy

I would take Katie and Celeste in a heartbeat.. I love them..

Why don't more villagers not have hats like Katie?

Also I want Kicks.. Or at least a bit more conversation from him. :/

Last edited:
I want Katie as a villager too :(
I thought she was a new move in since she visited on the third day I played

I would take Katie and Celeste in a heartbeat.. I love them..

Why don't more villagers not have hats like Katie?

Also I want Kicks.. Or at least a bit more conversation from him. :/

I think it would be neat if the villagers had more accessories. O'Hare has a hat, and he's a villager. Elise also has glasses. A bunch of the villagers would look great with glasses, heh :rolleyes:

Not as customized as the mayor character, but it'd be neat if some of them did have extra accessories like O'Hare or Elise :p Especially villagers with a plainer/less complicated design.

I adore Digby, Kappn' and his family, and would adore Katie. I actually would love Brewster and see what sort of house he'd have, but then the cafe wouldn't be 24/7.

I also am rather fond of Dr. Shrunk. I can't explain it, but his unfunniness and his dancing with his tail sticking out of his pants is sooo funny and cute.

Last edited:
Back