Which Space Camp TBT reaction is your favourite?

Which Space Camp TBT reaction is your favourite?

• Total voters

Snek

Legends Z-A Hopeful
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Now that all reactions have been unlocked, which Space Camp TBT reaction is your favourite? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

The alien reaction is awesome! I can't wait to get to the Cargo Hold and unlock it.

They're all pretty good, but the Shooting Star feels like the best of the bunch. Though abducting posts seems really fun. 👀

Based on looks I think the shooting star is the cutest (I am obsessed with the plushie as well) but the asteroid is my favourite because I love to collide with everything. I just love the energy of it.

I think the asteroid is cute, but the little shooting star is very and cute and wholesome, so had to vote for that one. 💜✨

shooting star for sure! i haven't got it yet but when i do, i'm using it for as long as i'm able to.

Like them all but abducting a post is cool and that alien is so cute so had to vote for that!

My favourite reaction is alien even though my crew haven't unlocked it yet

I love them all, but I think I like the asteroid the most. Just the idea of violently smacking into someone's post to show appreciation makes me laugh.

I liked my comment being abducted by the alien, that was funny lol. The astroid is also cute, sounds like some kinda romantic saying or something lol

Back