• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which seat do you prefer? Window or Aisle?

Which seat do you prefer?

• Window

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Aisle

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Middle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
I've always preferred the window seat. I can rest my head on the window and enjoy the view. The aisle seat/side has its pros too, but the window outweighs them.

On planes - aisle seat. One of the first times I was on a plane, I was excited to see what was out there. By my last time on a plane (I have only been on a plane a few times) I had become uncomfortable with seeing nothing but clouds and sky out there for most of the trip. It had reminded me that we were thousands of feet in the air and made me feel a little nervous.

I like looking out the window, but I don't like feeling exposed to the atmosphere.

On buses and trains I have no problem with the window seat.

I always prefer the window seat because I love looking out when we're taking off and landing, or for trains so I can just watch the sights. However, I usually travel with my family and there's 3 of us...so I tend to end up as the one in the middle seat.

I really like the window seat because I like being able to look out as we are taking off and landing. I also like not being between two people. I also like being able to rest against the window to take a nap or rest my eyes. I don't really mind aisles, but I much prefer the window.

I don't like flying, mainly because I feel to claustrophobic and boxed in. I prefer the aisle for that reason. Any other seat, I gotta knock myself out with something otherwise I get too anxious.

In the train and bus I prefer the window to see the landscape; in the plane I prefer the aisle, because aside from departure and arriving, there isn't much to see through the window unless you're specifically flying over a country at night or there is a rainbow.

always window. what's the point of flying to some place if you can't even see the journey?

it definitely depends who i'm flying with/length of the flight. if it's not that long of a flight (so minimal chance i'll have to get up for the toilet) or i'm sat with people i know, i always enjoy the window seat. if it's longer or i'm sat alone, i'd definitely rather have the aisle seat so i don't have to disturb anyone (even if it means being the one being disturbed)

Window. If I have to lean somewhere, I'd like it to be somewhere that doesn't face another person.

On a bus, I prefer the window, but if it is some other place that actually has a restroom, then I easily prefer the isle.

Window is nice if i know for a fact the bus/train/plane/etc wont be packed or im sitting next to someone i know but it's less anxiety inducing to be on the aisle especially on a plane so i dont have to keep squeezing thru strangers lole
Middle sounds like a nightmare

I have only flown a couple of times, but personally I think I'd always prefer to be in the window seat so I can look out, and lean against the wall.

I have only flown once, but I had the window and I liked it a lot. I would choose that, but probably need a flight in the middle of aisle before I decide properly.

It's quite an awkward situation for me if I need to use the washroom and I have to pass through a couple of strangers. It really depends for me, but I mostly prefer sitting in the aisle. I don't like sitting by the window as I'm a little afraid of heights.

Window seat! I love enjoying the view. And I’m still mad I let myself trade my assigned window seat with someone on an overnight flight and they got to take all the best gorgeous glowing orange sunset pictures. Darn my stupid kindness.

Always window. I like looking outside but I also just feel safe and cosy in corners. Aisle is alright for a second choice, middle is hell.

Window for sure. I have super bad anxiety on planes so I need to be able to look out the window every once in a while. I also would feel more claustrophobic in the aisle seat with people trying to walk by so that would just add to my miserableness 😅

Back