• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which game will come first?

Which game will come out first?

• Sonic Adventure 3

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Half Life 3

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Half Life 3.

I highly doubt they will ever make a SA3 game. :( I want one though!! SA2 was one of my favourite games growing up. <3

Hopefully, neither.

Half-Life 3 is so overhyped at this point that no matter what it does, it's going to live up to nobodies expectations. I don't even really have expectations for it (I didn't rate the first 2 as highly as everybody else) and even I feel I will be disappointed.
The fans have already dug the grave for that game.

I just don't look forward to any Sonic game anymore but at the current rate that Sega keeps disappointing us, it can't be long until they disappoint everybody with the next installment of Adventure.

We already got a Sonic Adventure 3 though...it was Sonic Generations.....

What? You guys haven't played that game yet? Well, go on Steam and get it. Fantastic game.

I consider Episode 1 and 2 to be Half-Life 3, since they basically continue what Half-Life 2 ended on.

My vote is Half Life 3 because without a Sega console... It just wouldn't be a Sonic Adventure :[ RIP Dreamcast

On one hand Half Life 3 is a game that is supposedly going to come out eventually but then again Sega does like cashing in on nostalgia... I'll still go for HL3 anyway

So they actually continued the storyline into newer sonic games?

Kinda, but the last game to do so was Generations.

After the fall of DC, I haven't gotten a Sonic game that wasn't just an update of a classic. (or games with Sonic cameos) But I was kinda interested to know what happens with Shadow. I just assumed Generations was memorial kinda thing, but now I'm curious to see what it is lol

I think Shadow the hedgehog might've been a continuation of the SA2 plot because it expands on the whole shadow origin and all that.

Half-Life 3, though that probably still won't happen anytime soon since Valve seems more interested in making consoles and weird looking controllers than games at the moment.

Back