• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Which color (or colour) 3DS will you get?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
pics:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>black red blue purple orange</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2010-06-153dspress1-4.jpg

6-15-10-3dscloseup18.jpg

6-15-10-3dscloseup01-1276631905.jpg

6-15-10-3dscloseup19.jpg

6-15-10-3dscloseup23.jpg
</div>

Orange, because of my Valve fanboyism.
BAHAHA, who am I kidding? I'm not even sure I'll buy one at all.

I like orange too. Also because it seemed to be one of the least popular... but it doesn't seem that way at that moment here, lol.

If not orange, than probably black.

Probably blue. I've always had blue handheld consoles. I had a blue Gameboy, DS, and DSi, so I think I'll go with a blue 3DS.

I'mma angry with you I wanted to make one of these :mad: lol

But I will get black.

Not sure if I will have the cash at the time. But I'll get the orange.

Keep in mind that the Nintendo 3DS's design isn't final, so the same is probably true about the colors. Don't be surprised if the 3DS doesn't come in all of these colors when it finally launches. Remember those different colored Wiis that never became a reality?

Tyeforce said:
Keep in mind that the Nintendo 3DS's design isn't final, so the same is probably true about the colors. Don't be surprised if the 3DS doesn't come in all of these colors when it finally launches. Remember those different colored Wiis that never became a reality?
I hate different colored Wii's. Where I live the Black Wii is $20 more than the White one :S

Black- I have a black DSi so...
Red Hm, maybe
Blue - I have a blue DS phat wish it looked darker.
Purple F-U.
Orange Looks really cool, kinda goldish.

Red/Black/Orange :S

Way to *censored.3.0*ing nuke everyone's hopes Tye... : c

The purple picture won't show on my computer so probably orange or blue.

Edit: the purple is amazing. So it or blue.

Back