• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Animals have Sloppy Furniture in their Homes?

Haha, thanks for the compliment. It isn't perfect, but it still gets the job done. Good luck on the sloppy set informational thread. :3

For as long as I've had Marshal, he's never let me buy any of his sloppy furniture items... and this was before I knew the "give them a gift inside their home" trick. BUT Benjamin has let me buy most of his sloppy furniture :3 I've gotten his sloppy dresser and his sloppy bed. He's always looking to swap out his stuff too.

For as long as I've had Marshal, he's never let me buy any of his sloppy furniture items... and this was before I knew the "give them a gift inside their home" trick. BUT Benjamin has let me buy most of his sloppy furniture :3 I've gotten his sloppy dresser and his sloppy bed. He's always looking to swap out his stuff too.

That's tough luck with Marshal, he let me but his Sofa just the other day. I hope I can still get the chair from him, as it has disappeared from his house, but not shown up anywhere yet.

Last edited:
Sorry to venture from OP, but ya'll mentioned give gift inside villager home trick. How does that work?

Doesn't he have the floor and lamp?

Ah never mind I'll start up my game and give his house a check. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't count the Floor and Wallpaper, as you can't really get it from them... :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, it doesn't seem to matter how many times I reload my game he just refuses to be inside his house :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone want to try my dream town? Code in signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I just looked up pictures of Stitches house, and he does not have the sloppy floor or any other piece of sloppy furniture.

I'm having the same problem with Stitches as well. He refuses to enter his house. It makes me wonder if dreams are made to be exactly how it was saved (villagers being in/out etc).

Back