• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Where have you traveled (or want to travel)?

bulgaria (sunny beach) really nasty and cheap crap
belgium (bruges) kinda boring, was there for around 3 hours since i had to get back on the cruise by then
guernsey - quite nice, a short but sweet visit (1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs)
lots of places in spain - used to love it but GOD i've grown to detest hot weather and mosquitoes
somewhere in ibiza - used to visit a friend and i had a lot of good memories there. too bad his mom was really nasty so we never went again after there was no point to
london - met an online friend there last saturday actually, it was a lot of fun but london wouldve been a bore without him lol
essex - pontins? i think pontins is there? pretty decent place
somerset - really bad place to stay. (not somerset itself just this resort) they ripped off fnaf characters as their mascots to make a profit lol, there were amusements for adults and little kids but nothing inbetween, worst arcade ive ever seen, 2 games only and an xbox that didnt work
a cruise - spent most of my time in a clubhouse where i played mario kart wii with my sister and a boy called aiden, we talked about TWD98 a lot lol
some other resorts too that arent really worth mentioning

where do i want to go? uhh miami to see my bf, obviously not right now lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also cornwall when i was younger, dont remember much about it

I've already been to my two bucket list places, England and Hawaii. I'd love to go back to Hawaii some day because I love it a lot. I've also been to about five other less interesting USA states and a few Canadian provinces outside of mine

I've been to Canada, Florida and a few other states. But I really want to go to Australia and New Zealand. I also NEED to go to Venice, Italy. So beautiful!

I've been to Canada, France, England, and Italy, and of course all the west coast states in the U.S. I've only been to New York and Colorado for flight layovers so they don't really count. I'd love to go back to London though, and I've always wanted to go to Greece

Five states in the US and parts of Vietnam.

I'd like to go to Japan, China, S. Korea, Thailand, Mongolia, India, Sweden, Poland, Germany, UK, Ireland, Canada, Greece, Iceland, Laos, Egypt

I live in the US and I haven't been outside the country. The farthest I've been is Florida, but we did drive to Minnesota this summer. I've also been to both Michigan peninsulas, Ohio, and Wisconsin too.

Last edited:
I live in Florida, so that's one, but I was born in New Mexico, that's the furthest west I've been. I've been up nearly the entire east coast of the US, as far as PA. I've vacationed in the Caribbean (St. Thomas, St. Martin etc.) and I've been to Mexico once.

As far as dream destinations, I've always wanted to go to California for San-Diego Comic Con. As far as outside the country, I would love to get to Japan and see the 2020 olympics! I also really want to get to Thailand or Greece!

I was supposed to go to Japan next Spring, but travel plans fell through. I still want to visit someday. Maybe I'll get a chance when/if I become a working voice actor.

Uh darn, let's see...
My first trip I think was France? Uh bare in mind that we usually go to multiple places when we travel so I don't remember where in France we went... same with the other places I've traveled too. ;; I'm bad with names and just dumb. I've gone to China (that was probably the most intense trip because each tme we went somewhere new we had to take a plane... so on that trip I'd probably gone on 8 planes or so in total... which sucks because planes make me anxious). I've gone to the United Kingdom, that was probably a trip I really liked because well, everyone spoke english and the weather was usually cloudy, rainy and cool. Not the kind of weather most people like, I know but it's what I like. Also got into a shortbread addiction for a few months after that trip LOL. Most recent trip was Italy (last summer). God it was fun, but I got more homesick than I usually get, and it was SUPER hot there. :')

So far I've traveled to a couple states in the US, and out of country, I've been to South Korea & Vietnam. I want to return to both again , as well as go to Japan and China :D Taiwan too. France is one of the European countries that looks really pretty too. I really want to travel before I settle down/get married/etc! I think Japan will be my honeymoon destination however.

I've only been to another country, which is five minutes away from my home. I'd love to see Hawaii, Rome or California.

I've been to Spain three times I believe (decided not to go with my mom last time, because I don't like the sun, so what's the point), and I've been to England once.
The only place I actually really really want to go to is Japan, nothing else.
Italy would be nice too, but I don't feel like it's something I MUST DO sometime, like with Japan. :p

I've been to Guangzhou in China, Tokyo in Japan when I was a wee girl and different cities in Australia. I don't travel much because I don't like being outside of my house too much, I much prefer staying at home and just relaxing. I do want to go to Japan again though because I'm studying Japanese and I want to re-experience the culture and everything as a much older person with more interest aside from Hello Kitty.

it between school and being poor, i never had the chance to travel much t___t I've been to like Texas since my brother is stationed there but like I haven't even been to Canada and I live in the states t___t Would love to go to Canada just to experience it LOL. My ultimate dream vacation is Japan though. I have some friends who went and said it was amazing so maybe one day ; v; Would also love to visit Paris or Venice or Barcelona as well!!

I really want to take a weekend road trip to Green Bay, Wisconsin for a Packers game and stay a couple nights at a hotel <3

I've travelled all round the U.K. and Ireland and the Greek isles but would love to go to New Zealand.

I'll be travelling to the Jurassic coast in South England on Friday for a week :D

Back