• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What’s your personal tier list - normal villagers

Since normal villagers are my favourite I thought D tier would be small but it's very big.
normal.png

my-image (2).png
I want to preface this by saying that it's okay if you love the books I used for the disliked villagers category, these are personal preferences and I'm not judging you at all. Context as usual : Alice is a koala and probably the one I dislike the most (well she and Ozzie tbh). I don't know what it is but something about her design is just not doing it for me. Norma I had on a previous island and boy she was always picking fights with everyone. I just didn't vibe with her tbh.

I was also surprised by the amount of normals, including those I've never had before. So many cuties! c':

Did one for sisterly villagers, so I did one for normal villagers too:

Normal Tier List.png

This is just my opinion.

I like a lot of normal villagers. Surprisingly, I can never seem to fit more than one normal villager at a time on any of my islands. For New Horizons, I've only ever had Coco, Skye, Caroline, and Olive be residents on my islands for extended periods of time. Such a severely underrated personality type for me.

here comes anotha list boys
my-image (2).png

and this time im actually gonna explain each tier!

she (S) - special tier for a very special sheep. i love her with every inch of my being
A - villagers that i really like, and definitely would keep them for a while
B - villagers that i do like, but dont have the strongest opinion on
C - villagers that im more neutral on, nothing more nothing less
D - villagers that dont really click with me for one reason or another. i wouldn't be happy if they moved in, but at the same time i wouldn't be mad either

my-image.png

Ok so since the Normal types are my least favorite personality this list was entirely constructed based on designs 😅😅

10/10 design tier are designs that I feel are ridiculously cute and very fitting to the “Normal” look 😍
I actually had Merengue at one point in NH as I was determined to make her my resident Normal lol

Still pretty cute tier are designs that are, well… still pretty freaking cute lmao. They might not be top tier but they’re still great! In hindsight I might even move Ellie and Norma up cause I just really like their look 🥺

Cute tier, villagers that I acknowledge the appeal for but not much more than that. Mostly they’re just too plain or straight forward to make me truly love them 🥲

It’s fine tier. These guys are… fine. Designs that I don’t greatly dislike but can’t really place any higher :/

Nah tier- I’m sorry but I just don’t gel with these designs at all. 😥

IMG_2057.png
hot take I guess, but Coco has always freaked me out.

a lot of my S tiers are ones I've had before and loved, or ones I really want.
A tiers are ones that I wouldn't mind having around!
B tiers are ones I wouldn't rush to get out, I'd probably keep them for a bit but wouldn't be longtime villagers.
C tiers I don't prefer and would accept them moving out first time they ask.
D tiers are ones I'd replace ASAP, but in the case of Vesta and Coco it's "please leave immediately because you freak me out"

Funny enough, I hadn't thought much on Vesta til my husband pointed out how creepy she looks😭

I'm not a very huge fan of the normal personality in ACNH because of how bland its become, but I definitely love a lot of the villagers.

Here is my list! I looked at your lists as well and I see everyone is not ok with and don't love the same villagers!
S, A, B tiers are my favorite villagers, the ones I find the cutest. C are the ones I find ok but don't really like. Finally, D are the ones I don't find cute at all and I don't want on my island!
Best one is Merengue and everyone has to agree with me!

my-image.png

Back