• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your native fruit?

My old town had Oranges, my current one has perfect apples. I have every fruit (including bamboo shoot) except for the dreaded persimmon . . .

Cherry. I wish I got apples though D: I hate cherries. I love apples.

I always got apples when I was resetting for a decent map.
Mine are now pears in NL, and only pears. I kind of sold all of my perfect fruit. .

In my first new leaf town I got pears, I don't like the way perfect pears look though, In my second new leaf town it got apples :D I really like the way perfect apples look, they look really good to eat lol

Last edited:
I have oranges, which I'm totally happy with. I didn't like the way pears looked in my first town.

In ACGC and my first NL town, I got Oranges. In Wild World I have peaches, my second NL town is pears, and I believe my native fruit in CF was Apples.

Update :
In WW, I have cherries.
In NL, I have apples.
I reset my town a bit and found apple's growing to be my native fruit.

peaches, i'm glad too. I think they look the nicest when "perfect".

Last edited:
Back