• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your native fruit?

I also got Cherries. I don't know if I like them that much neither, but it's not really a hassle.

Native: Pears
From Isabelle: Peaches

Not too crazy about the pears, but I'm not going to reset to change my fruit. :) I would have preferred apples or cherries!

Wild World: Pears
City Folk: Peaches
New Leaf: Oranges

Would have liked Cherries or maybe Apples in New Leaf, as I love their prefect forms the best. I ended up with Oranges and was not up for resetting to get the perfect town, fruit, villagers etc. Perfect Oranges are kinda odd with the extra bump on the top, but I've gotten used to them and they are actually kinda neat.

GC: Cherries
City Folk: Apples
First New Leaf Town: Cherries
Second and Third New Leaf Towns: Apples

Why do I always have red fruits?

My town fruit is a pear.

I got peaches the first time around on ACNL, but after my reset I got pears. (~:

Oranges, which is kind of funny, considering how I don't really like oranges very much at all.

Animal Crossing New Leaf is my first animal crossing game. I have oranges...and a lot of my close friends' towns' have native oranges.

Last edited:
My town fruit has always been apples or peaches in previous games, but this time in New Leaf, it's cherries.

Cherries in Wild World and pears in New Leaf. I wanted cherries again but I wasn't too fussed by it.

Back