What's your guilty pleasure?

Silly question but, what does self-inserting mean? (heke?)

Its basically inserting yourself in the position of a character ;w;
like for example, say youre looking at a pic of Link hugging Zelda and you imagine yourself as Zelda
and then you draw yourself as zelda

Last edited:
Its basically inserting yourself in the position of a character ;w;
like for example, say youre looking at a pic of Link hugging Zelda and you imagine yourself as Zelda
and then you draw yourself as zelda

Aaaah, ok gotcha! Thanks for explaining ^^

Nobody understands me but I love the cartoon Sofia the First. I like to watch children's programming because it's fun and interesting and some of those shows have better plots than the shows made for adults.

Nobody understands me but I love the cartoon Sofia the First. I like to watch children's programming because it's fun and interesting and some of those shows have better plots than the shows made for adults.

I completely understand you :) Kid's cartoons and movies actually have me sit down and truly immerse myself in them, they have much richer and gripping plots that grab hold of your fascination. They give you the good feels <3

For instance, Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast? I love nature and animals.. That movie tears me up every time :'(

Clover is the reason I watch Sofia the First <3

latest

The reason why he's a guilty pleasure is because i dont really like his pre-evos oops

I also like bitting my nails >_>

I like to play this little-known game called The Legendary Starfy.

I lost my copy. ;-;

I like to eat dill chip pickles from the jar. I also like listening to what people call "ear rape"

I also watch some anime and cartoons intended for female audiences. My Little Pony, Princess Precure, Ouran High School Host Club, stuff like that. Not even ironically, I find their plots interesting. Haven't finished OHSHC yet though.

Last edited:
Silence. I treasure every moment of it.

I couldn't relate more. It's like when I'm driving with people I always feel the need to keep up a meaningless and awkward conversation when really I'd rather just kind of drive in silence and enjoy their company/the surroundings.

Back