• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's your favorite girl scout cookie?

fave girl scout cookies

• Total voters
this entire thread just shook my world because.. i never even knew these flavours existed.
in canada, there's only vanilla, chocolate and chocolate mint.
i'm missing out so bad 😭

This isn't a thing in the uk and in this area of London we don't encourage kids to knock on the door of strangers either. Same for Halloween.

I don't buy girl scout cookies. I just voted for the silver and tagalongs sounds funny. If it's anything like the boyscouts selling popcorn or whatever, it's stupidly expensive anymore.

I don't get them too often since they're kinda expensive where I live. Samoas are my favorite, but thin mints and tagalongs are yummy too. I haven't had any of the others.

samoas for sure! love the crisp cookie, coconut, and chocolate bites. plus some stickiness from the caramel. I actually just finished a box a couple days ago!

not a big fan of the other ones unfortunately!

just did some researching about the different flavours (not got girl scouts in the uk), would definitely go for the do-si-dos. peanut butter and oatmeal cookies seem the most yompoggers to me

The US has so many better flavours! We have chocolate/vanilla (in the fall) or the disgusting mint chocolate (in the spring) cookies lol.

Samoas are my #1 but I really like trefoils and smores too

I like the caramel delites/samoas and the tagalongs. I've never tried the adventurefuls or the lemon-ups, but they look like they'd be good.

Not really a fan of thin mints, though.

Back