• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What’s your favorite bush type

I like that they made the holly be in bloom for Toy Day and the festive season for NH!

Besides hibiscus, tea olive and holly I think I see the others in bloom at the same time in real life so I think my favorite is normally whatever I'm currently seeing (which I guess is only half of them lol).

All of them!! Lol. I replant a lot of shrubs every time the next ones are blooming. Switch em out for a whole different look. But my 2 faves are probably pink camellia and blue hydrangea.

I love yellow hibiscus, pink camellias, and the olive and holly bushes. My least favourite are the hydrangeas. They just don't look like flowers. They look like boba..

Ooh so many different replies. I like the yellow hisbiscus for the leaves the most and the holly when it's not in bloom. Hydrangeas aren’t too bad but I don’t love either colour of the flowers.
Hate the look of the camellias!

my favourites are definitely the blue hydrangea, pink camellia and holly bushes!! they’re so, so pretty and i’ve been loving having the camellia bushes in bloom! :’)

i can honestly say i like all the bushes in new horizons, because they all fit a different theme on my island! however i have to say that tea olives are my favorites! :p

I absolutely love the pink + white azalea combo :love: I've used it on so many parts of my island. Personally I don't like the tea olive ones,

I really like the pink camellia esp with how the snow sits on top of it.
As a pair though, I think it would have to be tea olives. They are all pretty great though.

I really like all the bushes. I like how each goes with the season. The holly is great for Toy Day and the sweet olives are great with Halloween because of the orange colour. The camellias are really nice right now to give colour to all the white. My favourite bushes are the hydrangeas, especially the blue ones.

I love the azalea bushes! Hibiscuses come in a close second, but the azaleas blooming with the bright, new green grass of spring just looks so nice. Can’t wait to see it again after the snow.

I love the blue hydrangeas and the holly when in season. But mostly I prefer the bushes to be out of season as they are a neutral decorative element to accompany the flowers.

Last edited:
hmm, i really love holly bushes because of their bright red berries against the snow, however i dont use them too often
i mainly use camelias on sleeptime, as i love the pink color they have, but the blue hydrangeas are a close second....but i also like the sweet olives... i cant really choose lol

I love the holly bushes the most and have them almost exclusively on my island (there are a couple areas I haven't gone through and updated yet) and my least favourites would probably be the azaleas since I'm not really a fan of any of the colours they come in

I like all of them (but tea leaf is pretty lame). Hydrangeas and Holly are probably my favorites, during their respective seasons. The other varieties just help fill the void when those can't be grown.

All of them? Well, the tea olive and holly are a bit more on the "not liked" enough category, but I enjoy all of 'em overall.

Back