• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Whats your favorite anime?

not sure if these count lol, but i'm a huge fan of pokemon and bna
pokemon has been my favourite thing since i was a child and bna has an amazing soundtrack ☆

3-gatsu no Lion. I'm still waiting for that season 3 that will probably never come 🥺

I also love Natsume Yuujinchou, Girls' Last Tour, and Perfect Blue.

Ones I've enjoyed are:

Gurren Lagann
Cowboy Bebop
Gantz
Paranoia Agent
FLCL/Fooly Cooly
Excel Saga
Berserk
Big O
The Slayers
Hellsing

I'm not sure what I'd pick as a favorite, though...maybe Cowboy Bebop?

I'd say my favorite anime that I've recently watched is Fugou Keiji Balance Unlimited.
However, my top 5 favorite anime are:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kuroko no Basuke
BNHA
Haikyuu!
IDOLiSH7

I could probably rewatch these over and over :) same goes for Fugou Keiji~

ooooh just choosing one might be Gintama~

Code Geass, Fate/Zero, FMAB, Naruto, D.N.Angel, Mob Psycho 100, Haikyuu!!, Noragami

I should make an order but first I'd have to decide on the parameters on such a list >.>

Welcome To The N.H.K. is probably my favorite series overall. The story was very relatable and the characters complemented each other well.

Aggretsuko is a close second. While the animation is cheap, the humor more than makes up for it. Haida is my spirit animal literally and figuratively.

Am I too late for this? 👀
Death Note is my absolute favorite for life~ ❤💀📓🍎 (I have a ton of my other favorites listed on MyAnimeList profile page, which is linked in the spoiler of my signature, if anyone is curious and/or would like to add me on there!)

Last edited:
my top 5 are:
gurren lagann
neon genesis evangelion
akira
hokuto no ken
kill la kill

one piece and great teacher onizuka are really good too

1. Parasyte the maxim
2. My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia
3. Kill la Kill

Hmmm. This will likely change over time but this would be my top 3 if I were put on the spot right at this moment.

1. Clannad
I cry every time but also love it so much. The visual novel is great as well and it’s on Switch!

2. My Hero Academia
Notable runners up are Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, and Black Clover in no particular order. I watch a fair bit of shonen possibly more than any other anime genre.

3. Sailor Moon
Probably the first anime I ever watched as a kid. It essentially helped me discover anime again as a teenager. All I remembered were talking cats and girls with super powers but I was able to use that to make the connection haha.

Evangelion
FLCL
Nana
Shigurui
Naruto
Aku no Hana
Berserk 1997

I tried to keep that short. :|

My favourite is Death Parade, I watched it a few years ago and it's never left me. The music is stunning, I found the plot the right mixture of emotional and darkly funny in places, and the 12-episode structure really worked for telling a compelling story. I'd definitely recommend!

Back