• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's YOUR Coffee Preference?

Eve

Bells
My character's usual is Kilamanjaro, no sugar, and no milk. ;) Really bitter! Never would have ordered that in real life! ^_^

I always get Mocha, three sugars and three milks. In real life I'm more of a hot chocolate person, and mocha's the closest to it. ;)

I think mine is Blue Mountain, regular amount of milk, and 2 spoonfuls of sugar

Last edited:
My mayor always likes to go for Kilimanjaro, regular milk and regular sugar. Which is a neutral taste to him, and he sure loves it!

I usually just get the blend with lots of milk and lots of sugars (mainly to silence the taste of coffee, since IRL me hates the taste of coffee)

I always choose Kilimanjaro with no milk and sugar. I drink my coffee black in RL and just choose that type of coffee cause I like the name :p I wish they had iced coffee. That'd be cute. And that's what I prefer in RL, too.

Blue Mountain!

But in all my towns Blathers keeps serving me House Blend. Any tips on how to change "my usual"?

A mocha with lots of milk and three spoons of sugar. IRL, I have 100% Columbian, medium-dark, with three spoons of sugar, and enough milk to fill the coffee cup a good 1/2" to 1" from the edge.

Back