Whats the Revolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Revolution is the code name for Nintendo's next consloe. They call it the Revolution because thir not 100% sure on what it'll be called.

and rumors say that a person without hands can play a mario party game. who knows what this new console will bring.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
The Revolution is the code name for Nintendo's next consloe. They call it the Revolution because thir not 100% sure on what it'll be called.
Not correct, Storm. It's called the Revolution because Nintendo says that it will revolutionize gaming. And rumor has it that the controllers will be gyroscopic....

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not correct, Storm. It's called the Revolution because Nintendo says that it will revolutionize gaming. And rumor has it that the controllers will be gyroscopic....
whats gyroscopic? I don't know much english so I don't know.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
That's why it's specifically called the Revolution, but they aren't sure of a name for it yet.

The one on the pics starts with an N, but it still may be a different name.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
That's why it's specifically called the Revolution, but they aren't sure of a name for it yet.

and the pics are prototypes, you know.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

and the pics are prototypes, you know.
Yah I know, I doubt they even have anything inside them.
they do, because they'll show it at this years E3.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Im 80% sure it's coming in '06.
but Nintendo trows a console every 4-5 years. and the GC has 4 years I think. so Its time to trow a new console. .

ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Im 80% sure it's coming in '06.
but Nintendo trows a console every 4-5 years. and the GC has 4 years I think. so Its time to trow a new console. .
yes. But, will the Revolution be ready in time for 2005/6??

You mean the wii! the wii is out already did you not know yet you should be living under a stone or something... wii is very popular everyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back