• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's the last thing you ate?

^Haven't had those in years! Miss them.

Had a Baby Ruth.

My usual breakfast: plain greek yogurt with sour apple slices & cornflakes mixed in, and a coffee!

A homemade cheeseburger and some fries. I'm feeling kind of nauseous today after a covid booster shot. But I took the risk, since my mother makes absolutely delicious burgers.

My family is a bunch of foodies through and through, so really think more along the lines of the nice kind of burger you eat at a restaurant, not a fast food burger. Like, if you taste the kind of burgers she makes, you'll never want to go back to standard Burger King fare. Back when my mother was a kid, people would tease other kids like 'I've got McDonalds' in this stereotypical elementary school bully sort of tone, as if to make fun of you for being stuck with the burgers your mom makes. In my household, we now like to joke about people like them: 'Oh, you poor sod'. :ROFLMAO:

Back