• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

finally found the motivation to continue decorating! so I now have a nice little painting area as well as a look out :)

opens my mail, i got gifts from my villagers! bless their hearts! although i didnt fancy anything they had given me, it was the thought that counted,

i always make sure to favourite any letter from a villager unless its a repeat 🥺🥺🥺

I figured out some things that I need to do.

That is the good happening for me over the last two days.

Let’s just say: I am involved in more terraforming.

Celeste has not visited for a while but, since the sky was so clear tonight, I waited and watched and managed to wish on a few shooting stars. Last night, too. So, for those who have not had Celeste visit, as long as the night sky is clear, consider spending some time looking up. You won't get meteor showers since none is announced, but you might see a few shooting stars you can still wish upon.

Reactions: lei
I unlocked terraforming, which only took me a few days to do, unlike my first time around where it took me 3 weeks. I guess throwing a bunch of random items onto the ground and planting a bunch of random trees and flowers actually works. XD

I found Kabuki on a mystery island after island hopping looking for him!
It took a lot of tickets, but I'm happy that he will be joining my island. :3

Antonio wanted to move earlier. It took a while. With this, I can finally get rid of all my jock villagers. (But Audie is still here. :()

What’s funny was I was actually trying for one of the new June fish

Attachments

• 5CA55C4D-8E60-4790-B372-E95855CEF17B.jpeg
    5CA55C4D-8E60-4790-B372-E95855CEF17B.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Back