• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Today I celebrated my first Villager birthday, and it was my favorite squirrel Filbert! So cute how they march and sing!

I know I already posted today about the coelacanth I caught but then I also caught an aropaima and a talapia and I also got money rock island!!

Marshall gave me his photo!! I never had him before and just pretty much grabbed anyone I found on islands to fill slots. I brought in Lucky and Anakha using cards as I always loved them but Marshall actually has become my favorite.

I managed to get Marina on my third nook mile ticket I was pretty excited to have removed my least favorite villager for one of my dreamies! 💖

after my friend left from adopting i found apollo and whitney talking behind a tree so i interacted and what happened was so cute i don't know how to post videos and kinda sad i didn't get their faces but here's what happened:
apollo: (i guess i missed this part but i assume he said he needed to tell her something)
whitney: *figgity/worry reaction* are you sure you want to tell me in front of spud? (spud is the nickname ozzie gave me and it spread)
apollo: *surprised reaction* huh? ah, never mind the kiddo. sometin' i need to tell you... (lolz i was standing behind him)
whitney: *worried reaction full dance in place one* well, out with it, then. don't hold back! cover your ears, spud. (lolz no this is getting good)
apollo: *calmly* you got somethin' white on your nose-right...there. *points at his own nose/beak to show*
whitney: really? *question reaction* it's probably just soap, snappy, but i wish you'd pointed it out earlier! *apollo dose the forgetful reaction where the star hits your head*
apollo: guess i wasn't sure if you'd put it there as a kinda, whatchamacallit...fashion statement, or somethin'.
too cute.

I had a really lucky day today! Firstly, Isabelle announced a meteor shower which has never happened for me before. Got lots of wishes and Celeste gave me the crescent moon chair diy, which I wanted a lot.

I got my last reaction, which was Confident from Flo. And I also caught an arapaima, dorado, and hammerhead shark.

I got Murphy while island hopping today! Before I'd mostly been taking villagers that I knew were loved but weren't personally my favorites, so I could have some spare change to buy my own favorite villagers and move stuff around in my town without worrying about bells. But finding a villager I actually really wanted for myself was a great feeling, he's so damn cute!

i got my first few seasonal shell diys! i'm excited about the starry sands flooring, though i'm not sure yet what i'd use it for

Several good things, really...

-My brother had a high turnip price...so I made a few million bells first thing in the morning.
-CJ was in my village...so, I made hundreds of thousands of extra bells all throughout the day.
-I found one of the last fossils I needed (T-Rex skull)...and now I only need one last fossil.
-I had two great white sharks saved for a model...and it took me all day to finally catch a third, but I did it.

What was good today was that I was looking for a certain DIY that took forever, and it just so happens that it was in a balloon!

After not realizing my pond was simply too small I finally adjust that and caught a snakehead!

I caught a rare dorado fish. One of my favorite things to do is donate them for the first time and see where they end up in the museum and also hear facts about them from Blathers. I’m getting close to finishing my donations, which kind of makes me sad.

Back