Whats IF 2.0

its invisionfree's new forum thingy. ok, how do i put it, right now we are using IF 1.3, we lots of features. In IF 2.0 it will have lots of forum new features. Its an advanced forum software version.

Ok, you both really didn't explain it well... basically it's a bunch of new things from Invisionfree all at once. There is even a store, so that means Admins wont have to edit everyone's money. Read about it at Invisionfree.com.

BAMBAM! said:
basicly we can choose which skin I can use mine, and Storm can use his and I can change it back and forth any time.
ok, thanks for dumbing it down for me.

DarthGohan1 said:
BAMBAM! said:
basicly we can choose which skin I can use mine, and Storm can use his and I can change it back and forth any time.
ok, thanks for dumbing it down for me.
Thats only one of the many features. There will probabaly be like 50 new things.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
it sounds neat.
It will be. I don't think a release date has been decided, though.
You're right.... which is annoying... they wont even say an estimate. For all we know, it'll be done in 5 years.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
it sounds neat.
You're right.... which is annoying... they wont even say an estimate. For all we know, it'll be done in 5 years.
what? :|
by that I will have a job and wont have any interest on internet.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
it sounds neat.
what? :|
by that I will have a job and wont have any interest on internet.
Are you absolutely sure?

i think he was being just a bit sarcastic when he said 5 years...and i got a job already (i gotta figure out what my next life landmark is, maybe getting acds?)

DarthGohan1 said:
i think he was being just a bit sarcastic when he said 5 years...and i got a job already (i gotta figure out what my next life landmark is, maybe getting acds?)
I want a job.

:( >__> No wait, I don't want a job, that's it.

:p

Anyways, I won't have any interest in TBT once I get out of High School.... In 2009. >__<

Back